Posted: Nov 16th 2009 3:03PM archipelagos said

Good luck to them.

Posted: Nov 16th 2009 3:28PM Suplyndmnd said

Man, I've been wanting this game for years now and so so so hope they get this to live. Hey, CME, if I ever hit 50 million in the lottery, you're getting some money just to finish this game!

Posted: Nov 16th 2009 4:48PM Decanus said

i can get with that i also will invest if i win big

Posted: Nov 16th 2009 3:34PM Thac0 said

WoW, i thought this game was dead. I'm glad to see it still alive and kicking. When will they be releasing it?

Posted: Nov 16th 2009 3:44PM OldBoy said

At the rate they release a few screenshots, you should expect a finished game (composed, I assume, of millions of them) within a century or two.

Posted: Nov 16th 2009 3:49PM The Wicker Man said

A lot of the armor looks nothing like Stargate.

Posted: Nov 16th 2009 6:19PM Dread said

It just won't die will it?

They are some gorgeous visuals....but I agree with Wicker Man...despite owning every single episode of SG, SGA and now SGU I must have missed a few where some of that armour came from....but its a minor meh IF they can actually deliver us something playable!

As for investing - I wouldn't give that moron running CME a buck if I won Fiddy Million. The arsehole has already pissed away over $50 million in development, buying hummers, buildings, mysterious payments and his MLM scams. This game would have been out 2 years ago, feature complete if it wasn't for his fraudulent activities and financial mismanagement.

Probably why he's constantly being sued.

There must be some EXTREMELY loyal people still working in that building....to put out those gorgeous visuals whilst probably not being paid, or going without pay for long periods and knowing there's an excellent chance your work is never going to be seen in a working game.

At the very least, much to the chagrin of Stargate and MMO fans worldwide, CME and Stargate Worlds should be an object lesson to every aspiring Dev and Dev team on how NOT to develop an MMO.

Posted: Nov 16th 2009 8:03PM spamero said

wow something not cartoonish and not lame... very nice combination!

I am not biggest SG fan, but that actually looked perty!

Posted: Nov 17th 2009 2:06AM (Unverified) said

I agree, those visuals are way better than I had imagined...

This is starting to look VERY interesting.