Posted: Nov 11th 2009 3:23PM Thac0 said

To put my money where my mouth is since i always say how good a game AoC is i just recently subscribed again. Not only did i love it at alunch but i love it even more now. The DX10 Graphics are nothing short of amazing and the Gameplay is smooth and as fun as ever.

I suggest that anyone give AoC another shot if you have ever had any interest in it.

Posted: Nov 11th 2009 3:19PM Critical Mass said

I did not like the combat system in AoC long time go, and felt it had too much magic effects, and so I will not concider trying out AoC again.

Posted: Nov 11th 2009 5:57PM (Unverified) said

Cant get in to AoC god I have tried but it just don't fell like Conan.

Posted: Nov 11th 2009 6:30PM (Unverified) said

Any word on how long the beta offer is going to be going for? I don't have the money to resub right now, but I will definitely resub for beta access.

Posted: Nov 11th 2009 6:45PM (Unverified) said

I think the offer runs until the end of November.

As for if aoc subs is worth it? For pve it offers more than it ever did. For pvp it's the same old story: Hands down greatest pvp potential of any game in the industry, but no content to realize it.

Posted: Nov 11th 2009 11:11PM (Unverified) said

Next patch is for PVP, guild renown system and to rejig the towers in the borderlands allowing them to be captured etc.

PVP is coming... :)

Posted: Nov 12th 2009 8:51PM (Unverified) said

Cool stuff, just got the offer in my email for 2 free weeks, and double experience. Just about what I needed to revisit the game, hopefully things are indeed better because I haven't seen a more beautiful game.

Posted: Nov 12th 2009 6:50AM Snichy said

People always say that an MMO is never ready at launch and needs a few months of improvements before really judging it, and yet when the developer gives them incentives to try it again people start complaining and refuse to even give it a chance!

I can see why developers may think that they are in a no-win situation. Damned if you do, damned if you dont!

The Daily Grind: Do you prize MMO stability?

Posted on Jul 30th 2014 8:00AM