Posted: Nov 14th 2009 2:42PM TheyDidItFirst said

you be crazy - Dragon Age is already one of my favorite games ever

Posted: Nov 13th 2009 2:32PM yavo said

man, I hope it's early 2011, I heard somewhere the world is ending in 2012 and sure would like to get plenty of game time in before we all die (irl).

Posted: Nov 24th 2009 11:03AM (Unverified) said

Please don't tell me you actually believe that crap.. There's so much scientific proof that nothing's going to happen in 2012 - and little evidence for anything else.

Posted: Nov 17th 2009 2:17AM (Unverified) said

OK! Dedicated Minipets BETTER be a way to transfer them to GW2, otherwise I've wasted SOOOOOOO much time and money on them :'(

They could atleast tell us some information about what the Hall of Monuments would actually do...... would really get people grinding and buying EotN for sure!

Posted: Nov 17th 2009 5:15PM StraycatsGhost said

Amazing. What are they thinking?

I got really bored with GW1 like, a year or two ago. I've hardly touched it since. I can't help but think this is going to drive alot of fans away, unless they release a really innovative expansion or two for GW1 in the meantime.

Posted: Nov 24th 2009 6:52AM (Unverified) said

*sigh* damnit.

Deadbones, there are games that are well worth the wait..
As an avid Diablo and GW player, i have learned to build up a fair amount of patience..
want to take a guess as to how long i've been waiting for Diablo3? seriously, try!

Topic at hand:
Finally we get some information and a "general" release area. (though i already knew Beta was planned for 2010 =D )
Waiting for the Beta right now, we'll see what happens..

for all intents and purposes, GW2 will rock, it will be a potential WoW killer and we will love it when we play it.

Posted: Nov 26th 2009 11:17AM (Unverified) said

This game looks freakin amazing.

One of my biggest grips with GW1 was simple.

I looked just like everyone else. You had to quest forever to get unique armor...then it wasnt unique

Other than that...its the best fantasy MMO ive ever tried. That and the no subscription fee means i can play as log as i got it on my computer and a connection.

As far as time. How many spectacular MMO's out there have been killed by rushing the dev's?

WRUP: Lucky Korea