Posted: Nov 8th 2009 12:17PM yavo said

i have been playing dragon age and i can't help thinking this is how TOR will play, just sub classes and think of a scifi instead of fantasy theme...this is tor :)

Posted: Nov 8th 2009 5:31PM TheJackman said

If you do that it will be Mass Effect ;) Anyway I looking forward see the mmo part of this game in action like I still have no clue how this will work in multi player where your actions effect others peoples world?!

Posted: Nov 8th 2009 2:16PM Anatidae said

This picture makes me realize that I love the original star wars robots and how much I HATE the new stupid, slap-stick droids now envisioned. When the MMO comes out, I hope I can kill every damn one of those robots I see.

To think that some guy envisioned artificial intelligent droids to be bumbling idiots. If that is the future, then I hope the empire does rule the galaxy for a while. In the time it took for Luke to grow up, it seems some older robots remained whiny (C-3PO, obviously using some existing idiot/coward code that Darth Vader used as a kid to build him) the majority of droids became cool. Perhaps someone looked at the R2 units and decided they wanted their robots to grow a pair too.

Pardon me while I jump to a competitive sci-fi setting and go phaser myself on stun to calm down.

Posted: Nov 8th 2009 4:08PM Verus said

Very impressed so far by Dragon Age: Origins. CanĀ“t wait for SWTOR!

Posted: Nov 8th 2009 8:48PM RogueJedi86 said

Didn't he move from BioWare's Edmonton studios down to Austin TX just to work on TOR? I heard as such, and I'd call that real dedication.

Posted: Nov 9th 2009 8:44AM (Unverified) said

What they've talking about is "phasing", in so much as some of your actions only affect your world. You could be running through an area and in the background see a temple that you've destroyed. The person next to you hasn't completed that mission, or completed it differently, so they don't see the temple as destroyed. At least, that's what I understand from what they've said.

WRUP: Expanshapaign is too a word

Posted on Dec 20th 2014 10:00AM