Posted: Oct 19th 2009 7:36PM (Unverified) said

That's a nice screenshot.

Posted: Oct 19th 2009 9:32PM JohnD212 said

All the videos on YouTube are so pretty...but I'm afraid this will be another game that brings most computers to their knees...chug chug chug....I can already hear all the complaints.

Posted: Oct 19th 2009 11:09PM (Unverified) said

It uses the Unreal 3 engine, and so runs really well.

Posted: Oct 20th 2009 6:34AM Graill440 said

As i said before, interesting way to get money but just to damn screwy for me to try, pay for a beta test? And they are located overseas? L/L (grin)

Posted: Oct 20th 2009 8:26AM tk421242 said

At least they are not in Nigeria. That would be an overseas gaming company I think I would not be comfortable trusting.

As far as paying for a beta, I am planning on giving this a run eventually, so if I purchase early I can get a few months of free gaming out of it, minus the initial purchase which I will have to do anyways. Something to consider.

Posted: Oct 20th 2009 10:25AM ultimateq said

Mortal Online has been keeping under the radar pretty well. I'm subscribed to their newsletter and it seems I haven't gotten a new one for a few months. Plus they don't see to be giving out much news.

The game looks great, I hope it delivers.

Posted: Oct 20th 2009 10:59AM (Unverified) said

We noticed how our tune in page have been broken and got it fixed now. So for all of you who would like to tune in for tonights live show, or for the reruns afterwards, you can do this in 2 ways:

Visit this site and click the icon for your media player and select open.

Or use our stand-alone player, which connects directly to our stream and uses less resources than most media players out there. Which is good for those gamers who wants to get every last FPS out when gaming.

The show begins in ~4 hours from now.