Posted: Oct 17th 2009 5:25PM (Unverified) said

Uncharted 2, and I'm finding it as good as the reviews so far! Mucho fun.

Posted: Oct 17th 2009 7:04PM phobic99 said

Yep, it truly is an amazing game. The helicopter sequence is one of the most awesome things I've ever seen in a video game.

I also picked up Demon's Souls and, yeah, it's a little unforgiving but damn is it fun.

MMOs have definitely taken a back seat for me due to the onslaught of excellent games on the way. Up next: Borderlands and then Dragon Age... FINALLY!

Posted: Oct 17th 2009 5:38PM (Unverified) said

Playing some CoD4. Also trying out Soul of the Ultimate Nation (S.U.N.) and maybe I'll play a game or two of Savage 2.

Posted: Oct 17th 2009 5:58PM (Unverified) said

Playing nowt as my laptop graphics card died. Waiting for it to be fixed :(

Posted: Oct 17th 2009 6:18PM (Unverified) said

Warhammer online fun as ever :D
Dawn of war 2 brutal as eve ^^

Posted: Oct 17th 2009 7:40PM (Unverified) said

I picked up Demon's Souls last week for the PS3 and I'm DIGGING that game! It can be BRUTAL, though. (My disclaimer for anyone that decides to pick it up and ends up smashing a control) I'm also playing DDO... lots and lots of DDO...

Posted: Oct 17th 2009 9:25PM Vitamin Dei said

As a member of the glorious service industry I will be at work ALL WEEKEND waving razor sharp cutting implements menacingly at innocent food.

Just say no to culinary school, kids!

Indentured servitude aside, Eve Online and Champions Online will get cozied up to. Business as usual

Posted: Oct 17th 2009 10:29PM AyAitch said

Final Fantasy Tactics on the PSP - that game can be brutal!

And CO. I'm really enjoying my dual-wielding refuge from an alternate future.

Posted: Oct 18th 2009 9:20AM (Unverified) said

If you wanted to kick it old school with an mmo ya shoulda hit up ultima online!

Posted: Oct 18th 2009 9:52AM (Unverified) said

Back before the internet, the original LAN party was on the Atari ST with a spiffy game called "Midi Maze". Each Atari computer could be connected to each other using the Midi ports as there wasn't any such thing as ethernet back in the day.