Posted: Oct 17th 2009 12:31PM postman said

I am not a big fan of electronic music, but this is pretty damn impressive. I am been following this game pretty closely since sep 2008 and it just gets better and better every time they release a tidbit of info. As an long time MMO gamer i really feel this game has the potential to make an impact on the industry

Posted: Oct 17th 2009 12:40PM (Unverified) said

This one of the best soundtracks i`ve ever listen to ^^. I think

Posted: Oct 17th 2009 1:24PM archipelagos said

"When you're creating the music that sets the tone for a futuristic game where the old world is dead and gone, lost to nuclear and biological warfare, something orchestral as heard in a fantasy MMO might not really work."

It actually can and does work. I advise you to listen to the soundtrack composed for the science-fiction show Battlestar Galactica, composed by Bear McCreary. Many of the space battles have sweeping orchestral scores to accompany them (check out Resurrection Hub on youtube) and it's a perfect match.

Posted: Oct 18th 2009 10:55PM DevilSei said

Don't forget Halo as well, it has some great orchestral pieces in it also.

Posted: Oct 17th 2009 2:10PM (Unverified) said

What an amazing choice in music. Thank you Masthead!

Posted: Oct 17th 2009 3:24PM (Unverified) said

Awesome awesome awesomeness! Loving it. Reminds me of Hybrid or Leftfield. I'd play the game just for the music!

Posted: Oct 18th 2009 12:02AM Its Utakata stupid said

Sorta of an odd mix between trance and breaks. Though I would have to play the game to see if it works for it.

Posted: Oct 18th 2009 7:51PM (Unverified) said

Oh man, I'm so sick and tired of fantasy soundtracks. Tabula Rasa's soundtrack is one of my favorite soundtracks ever. The Chronicles of Spellborn had a pretty good and way off the beaten path soundtrack for a fantasy MMO. This looks like another one of those kick-ass soundtracks we actually WANT to hear.

Make My MMO: November 16 - 22, 2014