Posted: Oct 16th 2009 9:48AM DarthCheese said

I've played FE in beta, so this is definitely good news.

I might actually buy the game once it's in playable shape, it surely has potential! :D

Posted: Oct 16th 2009 10:03AM (Unverified) said

I guess this is good news, but I have to admit that I actually enjoyed having no idea what to do and having to figure it out as I went along after I stepped out of the post-tutorial regen chamber.

Posted: Oct 16th 2009 1:26PM (Unverified) said

Agree with this.

Posted: Oct 16th 2009 10:09AM MrGutts said

This is one of the things that drove me nuts while testing FE.. Aside from the weird zombie like running.

Take a look at the woman in this picture, who the hell shoots a rifle with the right leg forward and with the gun on the right shoulder??

Posted: Oct 16th 2009 10:42AM (Unverified) said

Take into account that she may be walking forward while aiming at a target. Killing people isn't a static event, sometimes you move before you've actually started firing, or even during.

Posted: Oct 16th 2009 11:20AM (Unverified) said

Maybe she's just using the scope as a monocular and isn't planning on firing at anything. If you want to criticize something in the screenshot that makes no sense, let me lay this one on you: how in the world does anyone steer FE's motorcycles?

Posted: Oct 16th 2009 11:29AM MrGutts said

"how in the world does anyone steer FE's motorcycles?" Well with tank controls . :)

Posted: Oct 16th 2009 6:57PM fatpanda said

"who the hell shoots a rifle with the right leg forward and with the gun on the right shoulder??"
A woman does! Haha just kidding ladies, I had to say it, it was too easy to pass up.

Posted: Oct 18th 2009 12:02AM Its Utakata stupid said

This maybe off topic...

...but I am curious, I've heard very little complaints about FE. So how's it doing?

As in, did the devs hit the game with a series of hadcore nerfbats the day of realease? Is their glowing content gaps that forces you to deal with mobs several higher levels than yourself? Was there huge massive ques you had to wait for in hours before you could log on? On any game breaking bugs and crashes when you did play? You know...all the fun stuff of a new out of the box MMO I am told plagues these games. Just wondering...

Posted: Oct 16th 2009 8:24PM (Unverified) said

take a look at http://biobreak.wordpress.com/ - Syp's written a whole lot of stuff on FE, both the positives and negatives.

From what I've seen, the game seems to be doing alright, with only the usual bugs, and a few crashes - none of the lack of content or queues.

Make My MMO: October 19 - 25, 2014