Posted: Oct 16th 2009 2:27PM MrGutts said

I am the last person on the planet to be the grammar police. Then again it's Friday.

Fixed: "NCsoft did want to give the Aion devoted a little gift for putting up with all of the hassle."

Posted: Oct 16th 2009 2:43PM Seraphina Brennan said

I think one mistake is darn good for writing it, linking it, and putting in that picture, categories, and tags in 5 minutes. :)

Posted: Oct 16th 2009 2:38PM (Unverified) said

Hmm, I think "NCSoft want" would scan better myself.

On the actual article, it's nice for them to identify the issue as having been a problem and thank their customers :)

Posted: Oct 16th 2009 2:54PM Bueno said

• 1 heart
So alot of people didn't subscribe past the 30 days ala no server queues :P

Posted: Oct 16th 2009 7:40PM Xii said

The game hasn't been out for 30 days yet.

Posted: Oct 16th 2009 3:27PM Triskelion said

Actually I think putting timers on the personal stores pretty much removed a lot of queues. Initially there were some queues, and in order to avoid the queues players would put up personal stores to remain online which caused some major headaches.

The game has some issues, but they got a lot of things right as well. And the things that are wrong are fixable, whereas what they've done right (combat, chain skills), would be tough to fix without a complete combat re-write. I've played close to 20 MMOs thru beta or retail and Aion has the most fun and fluid combat out of any game I have played. The other stuff will hopefully be addressed over time. I hate to start talking about expansions, but it will happen, and it will help add additional depth to a somewhat shallow and linear game. But again, content is fixable, bots are hopefully fixable, etc.

Posted: Oct 16th 2009 5:27PM Psychotic Storm said

how many times it has to be pointed out that a game fully released a year ago can never be considered a beta?

Posted: Oct 16th 2009 5:33PM Triskelion said

I'm not sure what your point is? Who said anything about the beta?

Posted: Oct 16th 2009 11:05PM (Unverified) said

Allow me to explain his point: WoW is better than Aion. Keep playing WoW, don't even think about playing anything else.

You're welcome.

Posted: Oct 17th 2009 2:00AM Jesspiper said

I was pretty happy to log in and see the new gift. More please. At least until the supposed +500% Quest xp buff comes along.

Posted: Oct 17th 2009 5:12PM (Unverified) said