Posted: Oct 16th 2009 6:35PM (Unverified) said

The new MS...

Posted: Oct 16th 2009 6:59PM Mode7James said

I did the flash website for these guys. I'm not sure if they've put it up yet, or where. The game actually looks pretty good. Reminds me of oldschool SNES awesomeness! I've growned up now though, EvE is more my style. Look for the flash site and post a link if someone sees it!

Posted: Oct 20th 2009 7:26PM (Unverified) said

This game just needs an NKOTB early 90's soundtrack to be complete.

Posted: Oct 16th 2009 10:51PM (Unverified) said

I have played and love the game. My only complaint is that the party system is Peer-to-peer. That means that when you are in a stage or pvp, the party leader/room master is hosting everything. I am sure that saves them alot of server load which, theoretically, cuts down on lag, but it is terrible for those of us with out much of an upstream connection. I am limited to 1mb/s downstream and 100kb/s up stream, so I can't play with 90% of people.

Posted: Oct 17th 2009 7:36AM (Unverified) said

That cant be much of an issue (Kaoy) when the game is playing in 2d :o

Posted: Oct 17th 2009 1:03PM (Unverified) said

Being 2d or 3d means nothing. the entire point of the client(and the download and setup, thereof) is to render the right images on the screen at the right time. Now, say I were having graphical issues, thats purely CPU territory. Massive lag is due to my poor internet connection. I can play other MMOs, though with occasional lag spikes, but since this is purely Peer-to-Peer it runs into the same issue you would with CounterStrike, Age of Chivalry, or any other game that bridges a group of users to one particular users computer. Lag is inevitable, for some, based on connection rate and distance.

Posted: Oct 17th 2009 12:46PM postman said

I got this all set up last night to try it out, the game brings back a lot of memories from some of the old school early 90s arcade games. personally i didn't care for it much, i guess that nostalgia wasn't worth continuing to play.

Posted: Oct 17th 2009 1:09PM (Unverified) said

Nostalgia, indeed. If I had to describe it, is like Golden Axe meets Odin Sphere(though thats not really old enough to be nostalgic, but still) made into an MMO. For some, that practically induces salivation. For others, it sounds awesome, but isn't enough to hold them. It will probably be a game that I kill a few hours with here or there when I am at home and otherwise bored, but will all the same play for a while to come.

Posted: Oct 17th 2009 1:11PM (Unverified) said

Oh, and sorry for the post bonanza, but if anyone feels like it, look up Kaoy in game and we can play together.

Posted: Oct 18th 2009 7:42PM (Unverified) said

Oh well thats to be expected with any game then ;p

Posted: Oct 19th 2009 5:17AM pcgneurotic said

Is it NA only or something? I can't connect at all from Europe, been trying for weeks.