Posted: Oct 15th 2009 7:27PM (Unverified) said

Good. I love the podcast, and I'm not expecting it to be all Aion all the time. But I was always puzzled why, if you went by the podcast, you probably would barely know of the existence of one of the biggest MMO AAA title launches this year, if not arguably the biggest. Its been pretty conspicuously glossed-over. I'm assuming Shawn didn't take an interest in it, so its good that on a day he happens to have off, they cover something that probably won't otherwise get any time.

Posted: Oct 15th 2009 7:53PM MtthwRddl said

You have to pay money to alpha test Love?

Posted: Oct 16th 2009 1:03AM (Unverified) said

The guys is doing everything himself, including hosting the game on servers. The fee for Open Alpha is to help pay for his costs for the bandwidth and such.

Posted: Oct 16th 2009 4:13AM (Unverified) said

Hmm cast not up on iTunes?

Posted: Oct 16th 2009 8:05AM MrGutts said

Yeah what the bloody hell! Fix that RSS stream.

Posted: Oct 16th 2009 5:57AM Miffy said

Planetside died because SOE ruined it with BFRs, The Bending and CC. All lackluster content that broke the game and made people leave in masses. Then cause alot of people left they stopped developing on the game so even more people left.

I loved Planetside but I'm not buying another SOE game again.

- Ruined Everquest
- Ruined Planetside
- Ruined Star Wars Galaxies and lied to the community non stop screwing us over.

Fuck SOE.

Posted: Oct 16th 2009 12:23PM (Unverified) said

Still not on itunes? Meh I gotta download directly!

Posted: Oct 16th 2009 1:32PM Thac0 said

I wasn't aware that Fallen earth was a sandbox. What world building tools are induced can you make player housing and villages etc.? Sandboxes are where you go to create things and build sandcastles. Without impacting the world ina permanent way by modifying the landscape etc. I'm not sure something can be a real sandbox. Just because something isn't leveled or guides you through a theme park doesn't make it a "sandbox". Maybe thats a good topic to explore "what really is a sandbox?"

Posted: Oct 16th 2009 9:37PM Xobol said

Just as a side note:

Have you checked the exchange rate between the Euro and the US Dollar , because your math is off.

Exchange rate is 1:1.50, what means that 40 US $ are only 26.67 Euro, so less then the 28 Euro that you were talking about.

So far I have never seen a game or game fee that was cheaper in Europe compared to the US.

Posted: Oct 18th 2009 3:36AM Seraphina Brennan said

5 pounds for the adventurer's pack versus 20 bucks.

Adventurer's Pack is way underpriced if you buy that and only that, when compared to the American version. If you get the packs together, they're evenly priced.

Posted: Oct 19th 2009 3:31PM (Unverified) said

Great podcast...can these guys take over the show full time?

Why I Play: ArcheAge