Posted: Oct 10th 2009 6:30PM (Unverified) said

I just got into the beta of Dawntide, so I'll probably be spending most of my time on that. Played it for about 4 - 5 hours in total now, and it's seems promising so far.

Posted: Oct 11th 2009 11:49AM (Unverified) said

I keep my accounts active for my two MMO's of choice (WoW and EVE) but sadly, as a college student with an insane major. More often than not I spend my weekends locked away in my office studying for courses and studying. I wish I had time to check up on my EVE account and make sure my cash flow isn't running too low!

Posted: Oct 10th 2009 7:34PM (Unverified) said

I just started to play champions online, and I think I will stick with it, in this weekend, at last.

Posted: Oct 10th 2009 9:14PM Yoh said

I've been played real life pretty hard core for awhile now, and likely for most of the next 2 and a half months.

So I only have time to play the odd DS game, once in awhile.

Hopefully by the end of all this, there will be a job waiting for me.

~Yoh

Posted: Oct 10th 2009 9:38PM (Unverified) said

I'm playing City of Heroes, as I have been for the past nearly five
years. It's double XP weekend, too!

I also started up EverQuest, of all things, last week, and I'll play
that a bit as well. I played a long time ago, but I guess the account is old enough that they've unlocked all the expansion except for the latest one for free. Since I don't have any money to buy a new game, I figured what the heck.

Posted: Oct 10th 2009 10:47PM elocke said

As much as I hate to admit, after trying ALL other mmorpgs in the last few months, WoW has called me back. There is just "something" about WoW that is hard to walk away from. Not sure what it is exactly. But there it is.

I still patiently wait for STO, STOR, and FFXIV to give me that "something" only WoW has ever done. Although before WoW, FFXI had that "something", but WoW just made it easier to get crap done, unlike FFXI.

Posted: Oct 10th 2009 11:37PM jpkustra said

Aion, baby! I finally found a good MMO fit. Too bad I bought the 6 month sub to CO :/

Posted: Oct 10th 2009 11:50PM (Unverified) said

Aion for my MMO Fixes, and Demon's Souls when I get the chance to steal time on the PS3.

I can't say enough good things about Demon's Souls. Its like Devil May Cry had a bastard child with Ghosts and Goblins or something. I love it.

Posted: Oct 11th 2009 12:49AM (Unverified) said

I am in City of Heroes and some Champions!

Posted: Oct 11th 2009 1:18AM (Unverified) said

I'll be working this weekend and doing homework hopefully I can get in some time on Champions Online.

Posted: Oct 11th 2009 2:26AM Mooncalled said

Guild Wars. Just can't get enough of it. Besides I need to take my new Elite Kurzick armor for a spin. Nothing like that New Armor Smell.

Posted: Oct 11th 2009 8:56PM Leitchy said

Turbine are bringing out a new expansion for LotRO soon. Haven't you heard?? I'm pushing to get my Guardian up to 60 so I can have her ready to help Lady Galadriel and Lord Celeborn when they ask it of me.

Posted: Oct 11th 2009 6:40AM (Unverified) said

A lot of EVE...really looking forwards to Borderlands though.

Posted: Oct 11th 2009 3:56PM Xii said

Champions and Aion... though my connection has been crappy so I've been playing Batman on PS3 as well.

Posted: Oct 11th 2009 10:27PM (Unverified) said

Besides football games taking up my time. Halo 3 lans and messing around on the EVE Test server testing out the new faction and capital ships. Melting Dreads and Carriers with a single DD from a Titan is great fun.

Posted: Oct 12th 2009 9:28AM Orekri said

Aion fo sho! I know it is Korean and grindy, but for some reason this game does it in a world that I don't mind grinding in. I like the terrain and creatures so beating on them for an extended period is actually entertaining. Sprinting on my Chanter toward the Abyss.