Posted: Oct 6th 2009 10:55AM (Unverified) said

Cool story, bro.

Posted: Oct 6th 2009 11:17AM Mr Angry said

hehe I've been waiting for this on Massively, ***** to you!

Posted: Oct 6th 2009 11:26AM (Unverified) said

I was actually responding to a troll. I'm a huge fan of LOTRO. :P

Posted: Oct 6th 2009 11:37AM Mr Angry said

I meant '5 stars' not a commented naughty word, sorry!

I was too a huge fan on LOTRO, but the updates dried up and the game went in a direction I wasn't comfortable with, so I parked my account and looked around for another game.

It's a pity as the initial burst of books were soooo good, I dunno why they changed it up. The quality is evident from these video's too, I feel the consistency isn't what it was, maybe due to moving staff to other projects.

Nice they are doing something like this, a lot of MMO companies seem to want to get in on this act right now. I DO go to youtube and look at gameplay vids before purchasing games usually, so hope it works for them.

Posted: Oct 6th 2009 11:50AM (Unverified) said

I agree, LOTR Online is still one of my favorite games, polished, beautiful graphics, great lore and a surprisingly fantastic community. It was a huge breath of fresh air from Wow and we all loved it. However, the changes to Radiance armor and the new 'hardcore' direction it's slowly taking has really turned me and my family off.

We already canceled our subs and will not be going back unless it changes back to what i used to be. But I know that wouldn't be happening, so we're holding on to the money and waiting for SW:TOR to come out instead.

Posted: Oct 6th 2009 2:36PM (Unverified) said

This ^^

Posted: Oct 6th 2009 3:55PM (Unverified) said

Double this ^^^^.

Turbine is seriously slipping toward becoming one of my least favorite developers. It began with the changes to LotRO a while back and was cemented with the in-game "store" concept they retro-fit into DDO. Horrible, horrible idea that utterly destroys the immersion of the game while nickel and dime'ing you to death.

I don't know where companies come up with these ideas. Instead of fixing their games and/or making them more enjoyable, they chose instead to concoct new and different ways to feed the same old crap to their player base in hopes of making more money.

Mythic is guilty of this as well.

Posted: Oct 6th 2009 1:56PM wjowski said

So when's Turbine going to start selling temporary 'god mode' codes for DDO?

Posted: Oct 7th 2009 6:03PM Kalu said

I just got back into it an having allot of fun thus far, will def keep me going to the next best thing. Can't wait to see moria getting thier slowly.

Posted: Oct 7th 2009 8:56AM TheJackman said

I do not like Turbine at all!

One Shots: The sacred bosom dance