Posted: Oct 5th 2009 5:53PM dudemanjac said

I just wonder if the make up of the game would allow everyone to get a nice little healing power for themselves. I could see this being great gor a melee guy. Hit the baddie wit ht he move that makes him squirt healing everytime you hit him.

At the same time this game makes it so this could be your main purpose and still allow you to have another powerset full of fun. It will be interesting to see what other powers come along with it. Hope we get a respec. I would love to add maybe one of those powers to my dark-centric guy. When I made him originally in CoH, he was a healer.

Posted: Oct 6th 2009 11:31PM Xii said

"I just wonder if the make up of the game would allow everyone to get a nice little healing power for themselves"

You can already do this with existing powersets. You can get self-heals, group heals, passive heals, and whatnot from the existing powers. My character for example regenerates health, has a self-heal, and can steal health from enemies.

This will be a nice addition for people who want to play a classic healer.

Posted: Oct 7th 2009 12:50AM dudemanjac said

Oh I know we can already do it, but as I look at some of these other powers, it might be time to trade up.

Posted: Oct 5th 2009 6:02PM (Unverified) said

Ironically the game quite working for me the NIGHT before my free month was up. Apparently a bad patch a couple days previous and it was my first time trying to log in since. After reading through a few of the posts with the same problem, and realizing that the only admin response had been very similar to a cut-n-paste you'd get from HP for Microsquash I canceled. I imagine whoever was responsible for fixing that bug will be beaten. I'll come back in a couple months or whatever cause the game is awesome fun but I need to stick to my new mantra:

"New MMO? In two months give it a go."

Betawatch: December 13 - 19, 2014