Posted: Oct 3rd 2009 3:12AM jpkustra said

Is there ever going to be anything patched for new & low level players? I would like to get back into this game but it seems like they have given up on anything but the maxed out or high level toons.

Posted: Oct 3rd 2009 11:37AM Crsh said

Afaik they started with the lower-level stuff last year, hence much of the complaining that higher-level characters had nothing to look forward to.

Posted: Oct 3rd 2009 3:54AM Oizu said

Replying to above, they are adding a new zone from 20 - 40 i think with the expansion, which will actually mean there is tons of content up until level 40, then there is all the content they have added since launch for the areas above level 40, a new zone and more quests, i think the game actually looks pretty content heavy at low levels, to be honest it was the end game that needed the work and my god has it got it, craig morrison has turned a corner with this game and it is on its way to great things in the future, for me it needs a couple of things still however, cross server minigames because they are still largely dead especially at low levels. i will almost certainly pick the game up again when the expansino hits and i hope im not alone because the progress it has shown is monumental

Posted: Oct 3rd 2009 7:45AM TheJackman said

Its always good to have a plan and a road map!

Posted: Oct 6th 2009 12:25PM (Unverified) said

I picked this up a few months ago. There was plenty of content for me to level all the way to 80 without grinding. All the missions and exp rewards I took throughout the levels kept me on the move the whole time. This was the first MMORPG that I have played that was actually fun! Yes, FUN. And it looks fantastic too. I am in the process of leveling up a few other toons now, and while it is a little repetitive, it is still fun with the different classes.

There are still some issues, such as bank space, crafting etc. But nothing so bad that it made me want to quit. I'm really looking forward to what they come out with next!

Posted: Oct 8th 2009 8:33AM (Unverified) said

Has the starting area been removed? I cant play till that whole experience is gone from the game. I think I made it 6 levels.

Posted: Oct 15th 2009 8:21AM (Unverified) said

6 levels, thats about 30 mins game play (if you are crawling) till you hit tortage. And you gave up based on that? good grief.