Posted: Sep 30th 2009 6:35PM yavo said

man, i think this might be the next big "sandbox" game. Everyday i feel less and less that it will be MO and hope DT gets it right.
yavozerb

Posted: Sep 30th 2009 9:32PM (Unverified) said

Hm... this game has sure piqued my interest.

Posted: Sep 30th 2009 10:45PM (Unverified) said

I think i welcomed you on the Dawntide forums :P

Posted: Oct 1st 2009 8:59AM Thac0 said

the complete lack of screenshots or footage on this games website makes me very wary.

Posted: Oct 1st 2009 11:23AM Cendres said

Ditto, this one here looks nice but their website is way too barren. Please show off your game more...

Posted: Oct 1st 2009 11:25AM yavo said

@thaco - I'm trying to figure out if your a bozo or a troll. There is no NDA so if you go to the forums there is thread after thread with screenshots. So you would take the time to write a message to tell us all how you're "wary" of this game, when in that time if you had done ANY research into game, you would have found your answers. So i ask again, Bozo or Troll?
yavozerb

Posted: Oct 1st 2009 1:40PM Cendres said

Thanks for pointing this out and showing off rabid fanboyism at it's best. +5 for you! (don't worry I do this sometimes)

Still goes it would be a good idea for the site to post some screenies for the general public. I have no interest of going to their forums and wade through posts to find info or screens if all I want is to check it out.

Basic web marketing friend.

Posted: Oct 1st 2009 11:28AM yavo said

@ cindyL - the above is at you also

Posted: Oct 1st 2009 11:38AM mmark said

Guess that answers the question "How is the community in Dawntide?"

Posted: Oct 1st 2009 11:51AM yavo said

@ mark - did you ask that? I'm so confused now. Honestly what thaco and cindyl asked was the same as sitting down at your table to eat supper at your house. Then after the meal, they start complaining that the salt and pepper were in the center of the table instead of right next to their plate, how terrible for them to have to reach for it, or to click a forums link and just look. All the info was there, they didn't want to look, they just want to open their mouths and be spoonfed the info they want. I say it's there, go look at it. Also, if you think one person typing on massively to some people who weren't spoonfed, is representative of an entirely different community on a different site, i'll say sorry if i confused you, you can go back to hello kitty now........