Posted: Sep 28th 2009 1:19PM (Unverified) said

I think they would have more luck in getting back some of us Original players by removing Trammel/Felucia and having just one world again.
....to be honest, this WAS the best MMORPG ever before EA ruined it.

R.I.P.

Posted: Sep 28th 2009 1:21PM mko said

Siege Perilous ?

Posted: Sep 29th 2009 4:07AM Brian said

I agree with you 100%. Once they added Trammel/Felucia it sucked to me. I want just one world, open PvP like before. The game rocked then.

Posted: Sep 28th 2009 1:20PM mko said

It's been a week since EA announced this http://www.uoherald.com/news/news.php?newsid=945

Posted: Sep 28th 2009 2:52PM (Unverified) said

Man.. I have to totally agree with the guy up top on the removing Felucia/Trammel. I probably would STILL play UO if those two opposing worlds weren't put in the game. EA definitely SWG'd out UO almost immediately after acquiring it.

There is no point to half the FUN classes like pickpockets and snoops, when everything is just off limits because of a closed down world.

Totally ruined. But it used to be the king.. Quite fond memories of UO :)

Posted: Sep 28th 2009 3:07PM (Unverified) said

I remember back in the day in original, you could do pretty much anything you wanted. Although you can still get experiences like that on private servers that mimic the classical versions of ultima online. I still will take advantage of free game time anyway to try it out again. Wonder what the game is like now....

Posted: Sep 28th 2009 4:15PM (Unverified) said

Roll back AoS and we can talk. Roll back pre UO:R and I'll be back to UO in an instant!

UO not only has a special place in my game heart for being such an incredible sandbox, but also as the one game that was closest to delivering on the RPG aspect of MMORPGs. Unlike most later games, which were just MMOs.

Anyway, Happy Birthday UO! It's been fun the 7 years we've been together ;)

Posted: Sep 28th 2009 7:52PM (Unverified) said

HOLLLLLLY Crap. I can't remember my account name, password, or what email it was all signed up under. I don't think it'd even be worth the hassle to contact EA Support.