Posted: Sep 26th 2009 6:50PM Anatidae said

• 1 heart
I really liked the idea behind FE and some of the features they put in - but the actual execution was painful when I got to see the beta in action.

I doubt FE will ever have a large and successful run. It just reminds me too much of Vanguard, Tabula, etc... games that have potential but, on release, just don't muster up.

Here is a 21st tip - Consider leveling up an avatar in another game, heh.

Posted: Sep 27th 2009 1:44AM Anticrawl said

• Half a heart
Man does anyone play Fallen Earth? I played in the beta and it was so painful I barely got passed the character creation. Great idea though, but it should have just stayed an idea and saved a lot of people a lot of money.

Posted: Sep 27th 2009 1:45AM Anticrawl said

• Half a heart
I mean this is one of those few games that is so bad it doesn't even make negative press to most people. Everyone just quietly sweeps it under the rug and pretends it never happened.

Posted: Sep 27th 2009 9:46AM Krystalle Voecks said

I play it, and I enjoy it quite a lot, actually.

Posted: Sep 27th 2009 5:42PM (Unverified) said

I play Fallen Earth and it's a lot of fun. It's a different kind of game for sure. More immersive than most games. It's slower than most game for sure but it's takes more thought than any game I've played.

Posted: Sep 27th 2009 7:16AM (Unverified) said

Tried it in beta but wasn't too fond of it. Picked it up recently on an impulse buy (i'm a sucker for the post-apoc setting) and was surprised at how much I have been enjoying it so far. It's a definite change from the regular mmo experience.

After my few days of playing i've seen tons of people all over the starting areas i've been. Curious to see how the game plays out at higher lvls and with pvp.

Posted: Sep 27th 2009 7:28AM Cristian Ceo said

• 1 heart
Anticrawl keep your opinion to yourself. The game is great so don't think about our money! You have never played the game so stfu

Posted: Sep 27th 2009 8:19AM (Unverified) said

I play FE and I like it. It may not be the best graphics around, and yes it has bugs and problems. But all games do starting out. Unlike a lot of the games often mentioned up against it, it's never been meant to be a 'big WoW competitor'. It's a small MMO by a small publisher and they're happy with that. They have very reasonable expectations, unlike some other games. They don't expect to get millions of subscribers like WoW, and that is one of their greatest strengths. They're realistic. And because they have realistic expectations and goals, I think they'll last longer than most give them credit for.

Posted: Sep 27th 2009 3:13PM (Unverified) said

Tremendously fun game for having such a small team and budget. The producer is on record saying that they will turn a considerable profit with just 50k subscribers, so it does not need to be a wow killer. It is well targeted for a niche market and so far it seems that this niche is enjoying it. I know I am.

The Daily Grind: I'll miss you, Vanguard

Posted on Jul 31st 2014 8:00AM

Leaderboard: Which dead MMO is your favorite?

Posted on Jul 30th 2014 12:00PM