Posted: Sep 16th 2009 8:16PM MtthwRddl said

• 1 heart
Host: So, umm, we're going to start the next panel, it's the ... fall of ascalon, uhh, lore Q&A session with, umm, Will McDermant, who is one of our writers, Matt Corback, umm, who is the author of the fall of ascalon, and the guild wars 2 lead designer Erik flanum. Umm, So I am going to start off, umm, by asking you guys, umm, you know, what exactly is, uhh, the fall of ascalon about, umm, so you can maybe you can introduce the novel a bit and we'll take some Q&A from the audience. Just raise your hands, and I'll come to you...and hold the mic up to you.

Matt: Okay, so, umm, my role is, uhh, basically when, uhh, Matt, uhh, will send up chapters and send us, uhh, examples, he'll, uhh, send us the bits of the novel, umm, and I'll, uhh, umm, have comments on it where, umm, there are things like sevari should act more like this...

So, umm, anyone, uhh, thing the people in these Q&A sessions, uhh, aren't very prepared to answer, umm, the questions...?

Posted: Sep 16th 2009 8:46PM Macabre 13 said

Have you ever spoken in front of giant crowds and cameras for the world to see? Have you any idea how nerve-racking it can be?

Being nervous can often elicit the same characteristics as being unprepared. I highly doubt they just decided to hold the Q&A all willy-nilly. It is far more likely they were simply nervous...

These aren't exactly "celebrities" who would be accustomed to large audiences or camera time, so I think we can cut 'em a bit of slack, no?

Posted: Sep 16th 2009 9:52PM MtthwRddl said

Oh, you know I was just joking.

umm

Posted: Sep 17th 2009 2:18AM Muddleglum said

For a game that wasn't on my radar finding out Jeff Grubb is invovled just made me very, very interested.

MMO Week in Review: It is your Destiny