Another significant change will be the ability to see mission objectives of another player's active missions on your team and be rewarded if you help them complete that mission -- even if you don't currently have it. That last part is an important change, because it's a new incentive to group that's currently only there because of the tougher missions.
There are plenty more upcoming improvements, which can be found in a short-list after the break.
- Three new repeatable quests on Monster Island to help relieve the content gap.
- UI improvements allowing players to see team missions they don't have.
- Showing your team members' current objectives on active missions and giving rewards to heroes that assist on missions even if they aren't on them.
- Further improvements to the mail system and power balancing.
- Economy improvements to help boost the amount of resources available to players.
- The addition of a grayscale selector to power customization for characters who may not want bright and colorful powers.
- The ability to skip the tutorial if a player has already completed it once.
- Club Caprice and The Powerhouse zones will be made iduel-free.
- A room for The Powerhouse where new powers can be tested on automated enemies.