The idea is this - if you want to play on the FPS side, roll a human. If you want to play on the RTS side, roll a "bug." Then you'll be able to battle with/against other players in a massive online world. Between the interesting mechanics, the fact that Nolan Bushnell is involved in this project, and the ever-awesome pricetag of "free", we are so there. If it sounds like something you'd enjoy trying out, head on over to our beta code server and pick up your very own shiny Battleswarm: Field of Honor beta key!
For instructions on how to redeem your code, join us after the break!
To redeem your beta key, point your browser at http://www.battleswarm.net/create-new-account/
- Enter your registration key
- Create Your Battleswarm Login
- Create your MetaTIX Account
- Click the "Confirm" link in the email you receive
- Download the game by clicking the download link in the confirmation email or off the website's download section when you are logged in
- Profit! (Well, in terms of free gaming, anyway.)