Posted: Sep 10th 2009 5:31PM Mr Angry said

Them some chunky ass jedi!

Posted: Sep 10th 2009 6:11PM Neurasthenic said

Ah, the Ass Jedi - was the newest SWTOR class revealed already?

Posted: Sep 10th 2009 6:33PM Tom in VA said

OK. Storm troopers in kilts. I have now officially seen everything.

Seriously, am I the only who found this video a little ... scary? : /

Posted: Sep 10th 2009 8:46PM (Unverified) said

And Starfleet knows how to feed it's people as well!

Posted: Sep 10th 2009 9:13PM (Unverified) said

Wow... you guys were like 30 feet away from me during the parade lol. Lord Humungus FTW though. Coolest car ever and I totally saw him driving it away too. Seeya next year.

BTW, I was at the SWTOR panel but I left because I heard that nobody from Bioware had shown up and they were just going to be showing the 20 min preview clip I've seen everywhere. True?

Posted: Sep 11th 2009 7:22AM Krystalle Voecks said

True. There was originally someone who had worked with Bioware slated to attend, but was unable to do so. It was a last-minute substitution. Next year we'll likely be canceling panels like that if guests cancel, or clearly labeling fan panels in the guide.

If an actual Bioware or Lucas rep had been there, we'd have had to put them in the 1000 person ballroom downstairs, considering how many people were trying to cram into the room. Heck - even just showing the well-known videos, we had the room at capacity with people who hadn't seen them, or who wanted to see them again with a bunch of their fellow Star Wars geeks. :)

If you'd like to help, suggest on the SW:TOR forums that they pop by next year and come see us. Considering the sheer amount of Jedi, 501st, etc. that show up at D*C every year in costume, combined with the turnout we saw this year just to hang out and watch video, we know it would be crazy popular.

Posted: Sep 11th 2009 8:35AM MrGutts said

The 501st was the best I thought. Should have been more of them to turn out.

Posted: Sep 11th 2009 8:37AM (Unverified) said

Bah! You faded out right before I walked into the frame behind the Wolfpack.

Posted: Sep 27th 2009 10:25AM (Unverified) said

Really think the AT-AT should win a price... Just hillarious.