Posted: Sep 6th 2009 10:11PM Joystiq Login Bugs SUCK said

Do you think next time you could roll up these posts into one rather than hogging the site with things like "Bio 101 in AION", "Hair Plaiting 101 in AION" and "Herb Picking 101 in AION"

Posted: Sep 6th 2009 10:37PM Its Utakata stupid said

You can hair plait in Aion?

Posted: Sep 6th 2009 10:39PM Joshua Przygocki said

Well for one, Massively never gets THAT many posts per day, two the site is for MMO news and tips, three it's the weekend, most new is coming in slowly

Posted: Sep 7th 2009 6:01AM Dread said

I believe Hair Plating is another slider you can move up and down for half an hour so you can get it just right.....

Posted: Sep 7th 2009 8:46AM (Unverified) said

Alright, this is one I can't really complain too hard about, but here goes. If there are no mounts, you should be able to bind anywhere you want on the map and not just at set locations. I can already imagine some epic runs going on if the creators were at all inspired by Lineage II.

Posted: Sep 7th 2009 8:54AM (Unverified) said

Tool.

*Yawn*

Posted: Sep 7th 2009 9:17AM Dranaerys said

Elyos Small Kisk Summoning Stone: "Summons a Kisk that resurrects the fallen where it is established. It remains active for 2 hours and registers up to 6 persons."

You can buy em easily if you want, people mostly use them for Rift Raids. But in my experience, most quest hubs are close enough to your questing areas that a run back isnt as annoying if you die. Certainly nothing as annoying as a BRD corpserun used to be, for example.

Posted: Sep 7th 2009 2:19PM (Unverified) said

They are adding mounts to the game, just an FYI.

Posted: Sep 8th 2009 12:03PM (Unverified) said

Hi again, Mr. "Don'tEatThePoplars" !!! Remember me?

Yeah, anyway, you see; in Aion, we get wings! And those wings come with two modes of transportation. Gliding, and full-on flight. You get them for FREE at level TEN. Gliding allows the character to fly without restriction as far as they like, so long as they can continue to find up-drafts. Flight allows more control, but has a limited timer. The regeneration and flight times are more than generous, even for low level characters. There are also abilities that can be learned, and add-ons to the wings equippable slot that allow for even longer flight times and flight-time regeneration.

So, tell me... who needs a mount when you can fly?

Posted: Sep 8th 2009 12:07AM (Unverified) said

i have a great game play tip for aion...turn off chat. the game is a million times better when you dont have to accidentally read all the whining, idiocy and bigotry.

Posted: Sep 8th 2009 10:19AM TheJackman said

• 1 heart
Wow wonder how Aion will do 30 days after the game comes out.... will people still be paying for it... or will they return to a much better mmo? Will the Aion fan boys and graphic hobbits finally see that it take theme one year to get to version 1.5 and that there is a huge lag on end game?!

Posted: Sep 8th 2009 12:05PM (Unverified) said

Jack... Have you even tried the game? Just a word to the wise, your noobie is showing.

Posted: Sep 8th 2009 12:11PM TheJackman said

Yep I try it had to pre order it on Gamestop but yes got the client finally downloaded and was playing most of today.... and well it sucks big time the world is still small the grind quest the translation is a lot of better however and they did write some new content but getting to 28 did only around 1 day..... lots of grinding between level 22-26 all the quests are gone :(

Posted: Sep 9th 2009 2:39AM (Unverified) said

What? I played three days and I am only 14. Either you have no life and played 24 hours straight or you lie ;)

And it's well established that any MMO is boring if you rush it.

Posted: Sep 9th 2009 8:50AM TheJackman said

• 1 heart
Hey it was a weekend! And yeah not much of a life to spreak off that's why I need content in my mmo! I think you are only 14 like unlike me you are not use to this questing system its pretty much the same like almost any other mmo with some new quests but at the end its the save rid you did do 75 times before.

For me MMO are low cost gaming with tons of content and need have much more content them all that 12/20 hours and I just hit 30 and it does not allow me to go any more far. I got killed over 152 times now I hate pvp and if this is how this game plays I will uninstall this crap! :(