Posted: Sep 1st 2009 2:34PM Nadril said

• 1 heart
Hold on, someone likes crimecraft? It isn't even an MMO, it's a shitty third-person version of counter-strike.

Quick look of the game for those who want to see what I'm talking about.

Posted: Sep 1st 2009 3:06PM archipelagos said

Regardless of the quality of the game itself that screenie is rather nice.

Posted: Sep 1st 2009 5:19PM DodgyWop said

• 1 heart
Wow......How did they expect this to last? Wondering if the devs or CEO of the company just made a boatload of money of the advertisements right off the bat and doesn't care about the future of this game since there isn't going to be one. FAIL

Posted: Sep 1st 2009 5:28PM (Unverified) said

Why isn't this an MMO? What are your criteria?

Posted: Sep 1st 2009 8:33PM (Unverified) said

This game is incredible. The maps are very well thought out, and look great. The PvE game modes leave a little something to be desired, but I can see room for improvement. The economy is crazy right now, but you can get rich if you know what you are doing. Crafting is very fun and rewarding, but it will cost you a pretty penny to level it.

I would love to know how this is like counter-strike. Yes it is a first person shooter with guns in it. In fact none of the guns are the same as counter strike since they are all fictional guns and fictional models. I find it funny that people decide to bash a game before they even play it. Might I suggest you play this game more and play with your tits less.

easybakeevan gives this game 4 stars out of 5.

Graphics - 4.5
Gameplay - 4
Performance 4
Sound 3.5
Lasting Appeal 4

Hit me up in game - my characters name is Evan.

Posted: Sep 2nd 2009 8:53AM DodgyWop said

• 1 heart
It's not only Counter-Strike that it's being compared to. There are several other shooters that have striking similarities to this game and the fact that almost ALL of them do not require a monthly subscription to play them makes this game easily avoidable.

Simply adding a crafting system, some clothing, and some skill sets, doesn't justify a monthly subscription with how shallow those "features" are in this game. Even Counter Strike on a Warcraft mod server has more MMO element to it.

I'll stick with the better, non monthly sub games for now until someone finally gets it right and makes another PlanetSide :b

Posted: Sep 2nd 2009 2:12PM (Unverified) said

If they ever offer a trial you should actually try the game before you develop an opinion. Please refer to my last comment where I instructed the naysays to kindly stop playing with their tits and start playing more of THE GAME before they hold any kind of idea of what crimecraft is.

With that being said I can not refute the point that a game like Planetside is in need of development asap.

Just stop playing with your tits...

Posted: Sep 2nd 2009 2:27AM Itoao said

Ok so I may have been wrong about the "no love" thing. I was referring to general public not massively.

One Shots: The sacred bosom dance