Posted: Aug 31st 2009 1:45PM atomato said

Maybe I'll join you guys on a fourth alt ;)

Hopefully they'll have a few more fixes in by launch. Headstart has been fun, but there are still broken PQs and the like that have been annoying.

Posted: Aug 31st 2009 2:31PM phobic99 said

I think I'll join as well some time after work. I've canceled my pre-order twice for this game but I happened to get an early start key this weekend and have been playing a lot. I already have a lv 13 (darkness/supernatural) but there's always room for alts.

See you guys tomorrow.

Posted: Aug 31st 2009 3:16PM (Unverified) said

Ill be joining in definately :)
Feel free for any massively reader whos playing the game to add me @NumptyButtkick character is usually Proton.

Posted: Aug 31st 2009 3:17PM myr said

I'd love to, but I simply can't afford a game that I'll only spend a few weeks on before Aion releases. :p

Posted: Aug 31st 2009 3:20PM (Unverified) said

You can bet we'll be doing this for Aion's launch, too!

Posted: Aug 31st 2009 3:25PM arnavdesai said

The desert crisis zone is actually very small for a group of 5 or more folks. Are there plans to go past it if done quickly enough? If yes, I would gladly join in for fighting the Burnside Public Quest. The final boss whom you have to beat in 5 min is very tough without a lot of partners.
Even if not, I will probably join in regardless, as character progression is just fun in the game.

Posted: Sep 1st 2009 8:53AM (Unverified) said

My main is almost level 20, so if anyone wants to do higher level content I'm game. I'll have an alt to play with people still in the crisis zones, however.

Posted: Aug 31st 2009 3:33PM (Unverified) said

• Half a heart
I just hope like hell STO is less boring and trite as this POS.

Posted: Aug 31st 2009 4:46PM Nomadic0ne said

• Half a heart
OMG! POS CO?! WTF? NW! IMO STO IS A PITA! LOLROFLMAOHAHAFART!

Posted: Sep 1st 2009 10:02AM (Unverified) said

My mains around 12 at the mo so id happily join in with higher stuff Kyle, for this launch thing ive created a lvl 1 tanky type.

Posted: Sep 1st 2009 5:45PM Vitamin Dei said

It'd be a lot of fun, but as someone has already said... those crisis zones are teeny-tiny! And while I'd love to play with you all, I'm feeling fairly set on one character to start with, and she's verging on lvl 18 at the moment. But if later on in the day/evening people are still going and want to do some of the more mid-level content, hit me up. That goes for anyone. :)

@Vitamin_Dei