Posted: Aug 20th 2009 2:09PM (Unverified) said

Asheron's Call was such an amazing game. I hope some day there is another one like it.

Posted: Aug 20th 2009 2:22PM (Unverified) said

Hey! I thought it'd be impossible to get an AC screen up due to the graphics. I'm impressed. It's usually very very difficult to take action screens in this game because of all the movement and the faced paced nature, but it came out OK.

Posted: Aug 20th 2009 3:07PM Krystalle Voecks said

Short of sending a screen full of UI or chat garbage, I generally try to use anything I get. Your screen was a nice, large resolution, which enabled me to snip an image out that took out the UI but was still large enough to fit the gallery.

The only times I don't generally use images are if

1.) There's a bunch of UI or text over top of the image, distracting from the graphics of the game. (Think raid text, guild chat, combat text, etc.)

2.) The image is too small to work in the One Shots gallery. (Images need to be at least 1024px across, preferrably no smaller than a 1024x768 screen without UI.)

Otherwise, send 'em on in! :) Old games, new games, indie titles, isometrics, it's all welcome if it's MMO.

Posted: Aug 20th 2009 3:10PM (Unverified) said

Good picture
Nice to see some AC pictures

Posted: Aug 20th 2009 3:23PM (Unverified) said

AC was my first MMO and will always be my favorite. It had a huge learning curve but it was by far the most immerseve, in-depth MMO I have played to date. The puzzle based & humorous quests were such fun! Who can forget the homage to Douglas Admas upon his passing, the beach towel quest!

Doing quests took some real planning. In some you had to have two groups in seperate locked of sections of a dungeon, one group opening trap doors and pushing buttons for the other. It was great!

Posted: Aug 20th 2009 7:29PM Graill440 said

Lots of old memories there. I remember my old guild, led at one time by Pew the Mottled, memories..........

The guild is run by Mr adventure or someone now, quite a few are around level 200 plus, thats some dedication, was a fine group of individuals, never any fights or missteps or bad feelings.

Posted: Aug 20th 2009 4:42PM Alarie said

Wow AC screenshot! I love it! More please!

Can some of you who play Ultima, AC, EQ, DAOC, AA, any of the old school games PLEASE submit some recent screenshots?

I'd like to suggest a "Remember When" screenshot of the day, I have some old AC, EQ, etc screenshots from back in the day that I took. I would love to see others from old MMO players.

Anyways great screenshot! Love it!

Posted: Aug 20th 2009 6:13PM (Unverified) said

Heh im always preaching about how if AC updated its lego like graphics id dump all these other games in a second and go back to my life archer.

The Stream Team: Warlords of Draenor dungeon fun

Posted on Dec 28th 2014 7:00PM

One Shots: Ignore physics and jump already!

Posted on Dec 28th 2014 10:00AM