Posted: Aug 17th 2009 5:54PM Graill440 said

The adverts just get more and more falloutesque looking over time dont they?

Posted: Aug 17th 2009 6:14PM Rimshot0 said

More info please!

Posted: Aug 17th 2009 6:35PM (Unverified) said

Did not know that you could stretch the skill bar. A helpful tip indeed.

Lack of time, and a character wipe during the closed beta meant I never got out of s1 (of 3), so I'm looking forward to everything that you will tell us about the game.

Posted: Aug 17th 2009 7:37PM (Unverified) said

The website said you just had to register at Fileplanet to get into their open beta. Then you get there and they require you to have a paid subscription to get in. I was disappointed and hope that small little oversights like this aren't going to be the norm.

Posted: Aug 18th 2009 3:25AM (Unverified) said

No you don't, I was playing last night and have not bought the game yet. You can skip past the payment screen they just don't make it obvious (not too sure how but it is possible... I did it)

Posted: Aug 17th 2009 8:09PM (Unverified) said

I have to say that I can't wait to play this game, have been in the beta for some months and am looking forward to release (even though it's buggy as hell).

That said, the pre-orders absolutely suck. I can't stand digital downloads, I will not buy a game unless I get a box/manual/etc, and the fact that the only way I can get the spiffy horse mount is through some IGN/DirectDrive shit is unacceptable.

Posted: Aug 18th 2009 3:45AM (Unverified) said

I agree that it is a bit buggy, was playing for 10 mins last night before I fell through the bottom of a lift and got stuck lol. Could be worse tho (think Darkfall on release)

I have no problems with digital downloads if I can actually pay for the product.

D2D has given me far too much aggrivation, hopefully they should either release some more places to purchase or start offering boxed versions in more places (collectors edition preferably)

Posted: Aug 17th 2009 9:08PM UnSub said

The NDA on Fallen Earth has dropped.

Here's my view of this game: http://unsubject.wordpress.com/2009/08/18/fallen-earth-now-that-the-nda-is-gone/

One Shots: Hello, autumn