Posted: Aug 16th 2009 5:22PM (Unverified) said

I think I'm looking forward to this game most of all.

Posted: Aug 16th 2009 7:01PM Tom in VA said

I agree, Pogger.

This games sounds -- in some ways -- very "Guild Wars-like" in its mechanics (which is a good thing, imo). I am really looking forward to playing STO.

Posted: Aug 16th 2009 7:07PM elocke said

Yep, been keeping my eye on this one too. I'm going to be truly torn between playing FFXIV and this, guess I'll just have to play both, no matter what.

Posted: Aug 16th 2009 8:30PM Wouldzey said

Medics/Doctors? Sign me up!

I hope they employ alot of minigames for skills and not just rely on automatic skills for healing/rezing etc. It would be great if an mmo handles healing in a way that you are required to actually think about what you are doing and act accordingly instead of simply pushing a button and seeing the effect.

Alot of people love to heal but becoming healbot spammers has always been a problem both for healers and those that encounter healers. If an mmo changed the way healing works to require skill and thought then things could get very interesting!

Posted: Aug 19th 2009 6:17PM (Unverified) said

That's why I picked Kinetics healing in CoH. The primary healing power requires you to target enemies and use them as the AoE target of your heal. Plus it can sometimes miss. Made healing a lot more engaging as there were a lot of "Oh S***" moments that broke up the monotony of spamming heals.

Posted: Aug 17th 2009 12:29AM CCon99 said

I'm looking forward to STO, but please keep Geko away from the development. His incompetent developing skills are the reason CoH's code is so hard to modify and change with the times. Please get someone who can think 3 steps ahead when making development decisions.

Posted: Aug 17th 2009 7:28AM Wouldzey said

Im sure he'll be kept under check by the others working on the project :)