Posted: Aug 15th 2009 11:33PM (Unverified) said

AO AO AO AO!~ I miss it, though, hope it comes with a no server lag update :S

Posted: Aug 15th 2009 11:34PM Darkdust said

SWG if it wouldn't bring the inevitable cries of "OMG ANOTHER NGE! ROLLBACK!" But it would.

Posted: Aug 16th 2009 3:26AM Jeremy G said

I like SWG, a lot actually. The space combat is phenomenal. Unfortunately you are correct, though. I can't even read the SWG forums anymore as it seems any decent upgrade is labeled NGE by the community. It's sad.

Posted: Aug 16th 2009 3:28AM Jeremy G said

Posted: Aug 16th 2009 4:24PM ViRi said

SWG, They keep throwing money into adding content but it all looks the same.

Posted: Aug 16th 2009 2:43AM pcgneurotic said

I've said this before and I'll say it again: EQ with EQII gfx would be more than enough for me. Of course, EQ with CryEngine2 gfx, now that's another story...

Posted: Aug 16th 2009 11:24AM Evy said

Anarchy Online and World of Warcraft.

Posted: Aug 16th 2009 9:12PM Zulika said

Asheron's Call - hands down. There are many things that game had that other games apparently cannot replicate today -but then again all MMOs refuse to take off the training wheels these days thanks to WoW's numbers. It's only shortcoming is its graphics.

I would be very willing to pay double the avg monthly sub for a game of its caliber, but I do not believe it will happen as developers no longer design games as they did back in the UO, EQ, & AC days - only marketing departments design games now.

Posted: Aug 16th 2009 11:11PM Lateris said

SWG! nah just kidding. I would love to see Anarchy Online complete their engine update. Heyyyyy maybe Massively could interview the AO team?

Posted: Aug 17th 2009 2:16AM Pigeonko said

AO or EQ2. Moreso for EQ2 since I play that one, but I think either could benefit. (What REALLY bothers me in EQ2 is how hats cover -all- hairstyles and makes everyone bald, for example, minor as all heck but...)

Posted: Aug 17th 2009 6:53AM (Unverified) said

AC for sure.

WRUP: Expanshapaign is too a word

Posted on Dec 20th 2014 10:00AM