Posted: Jul 27th 2009 7:58PM (Unverified) said

Hehe, it's late in Poland but I'll log in just to see it : ).

Posted: Jul 28th 2009 3:54AM pcgneurotic said

It absolutely rocked last night - I finally got my client installed and patched by half past midnight (Kraków time!), and didn't stop untill 4am. Now I'm dying at work... dying to go home and play some more!

Posted: Jul 28th 2009 10:22AM (Unverified) said

Neurotic, are you Polish? :) What's you character's name?

We're creating a Polish guild now on beta, and will be moving to Thelanis server after launch (most EU folks play there).

Check out this site:

This will be new D&D Online site for Polish players.

Posted: Jul 27th 2009 11:49PM (Unverified) said

This is where trolls say stuff like "LOL nub what stress test? This game has like one player k lol thxbai"

Please, I'm not a troll, just thinking.

I want to try this game, I'm big on D&D and since its free, I've got nothing to lose.

Posted: Jul 28th 2009 4:55AM (Unverified) said

Damn, getting new computer parts tonight :/ Oh well, maybe I'll be done in time with assembly to take a look.

Posted: Jul 28th 2009 7:08AM Tanek said

Judging from the timestamp on the comment, the stress test was the night before you posted, so take your time with the computer parts.

Still check out the Beta when you can, though, as they said there will be another sale on points some time this week. (The "lightning" sales during the stress test lasted for only a couple of minutes, so either hope they expand the window or hope for very good timing if you want to buy then. :) )

Posted: Jul 28th 2009 4:30PM pcgneurotic said

Hey Sarr, the Reply button seems to have vanished... Niestety nie, I'm English, but I live here permanently with my Polish wife and two misious. If you don't mind my terrible written Polish, I'd love to get together with ty i twój załogi sometime.

I'm Robinette Broadhead in-game - lvl 1 Fighter. I like melee characters mostly, but when we go live, I'm going to roll a Cleric too.

pozdrawiam!

BH

One Shots: Cruising for Borg

Posted on Dec 22nd 2014 10:00AM

MMO Week in Review: Are you Elite or Dangerous?

Posted on Dec 21st 2014 8:00PM