Posted: Jul 26th 2009 11:19AM (Unverified) said

About three weeks ago or so they had them again, but sold out pretty fast.

Posted: Jul 26th 2009 11:42AM Pylades said

If they're the same Vasco tokens that Blizzard is using, Vasco just can't keep up with the demand. Chances are that they restock and the tokens immediately sell out again.

Posted: Jul 26th 2009 12:03PM (Unverified) said

Why can we only rate comments and not articles? This one deserves a ZERO. Not only is it blind speculation, it even links to an article, an article that's less that TWO MONTHS old, which states "Currently, we are ordering more Square Enix Security Tokens, but it appears that it will take some time before they become available." ...Hold your freaking horses, they will return.

Posted: Jul 26th 2009 1:47PM RogueJedi86 said

This isn't CNN, posts here are allowed to be pure speculation and rumor, being a blog site. Just relax. He even lists this as RUMOR, not fact. Relax before you doomsay the blogger here, it gets old when people do it.

Posted: Jul 26th 2009 5:30PM (Unverified) said

You can only rate comments because users such as yourself stumble into an article that is prefaced "RUMOR" only to whine about how it is pure speculation. Personally, I don't want to be misled by article ratings that are made up of individuals that share your level of reading comprehension.

Posted: Jul 26th 2009 1:30PM (Unverified) said

They have had them in again twice and sold out in less then a day, I know because I was able to order one, but then a few hours when my friend tried he got the "sold out" message.

Posted: Jul 26th 2009 9:31PM (Unverified) said

I bought mine less than a month ago when they came back on sale... They sold out in less than a day though.

Posted: Jul 28th 2009 10:30AM Orekri said

My friend and I both ordered one on Friday and we received no "sold out" message and also received the confirmation letter statitng it would be there within 14 days. I certainly hope they arn't selling units they can't ship.