Posted: Jul 26th 2009 11:25AM DevilSei said

God... just kill me now...

Posted: Jul 26th 2009 4:47PM ultimateq said

Yes. I am inclined to agree.

Posted: Jul 26th 2009 12:04PM TheJackman said

A other cash in and milkout game

Posted: Jul 26th 2009 12:38PM Bueno said

This makes the Genre complete. I can die peacefully now.

Posted: Jul 26th 2009 12:53PM ttvp said

As much as I don't mind the subject of the Ben 10 property, I'm having a real tough time figuring out how this could be (at least partially) effectively adapted to an MMO environment. Maybe I'm just overthinking things, but I have a bad feeling about this.

I mean I know it's popular but I thought that's what FusionFall was for, so they wouldn't need to make a new MMO for each of their series. As well as giving some lesser watched shows a chance to leave an impression on some people who might not have heard about it otherwise. Since individually there is a significant lack of content to base an MMO off (an argument could possibly be made for Samurai Jack, but I digress) in my opinion.

Until I can get more information I'll have to wave the flag of optimism, because there is a chance we could get to pledge our allegiance and fight in the army of Vilgax and/or play as a highbreed and it could end up surprising a lot of people. It could also very likely fall apart in a flaming mess of embarrassment. Time will tell.

Posted: Jul 26th 2009 2:15PM DevilSei said

considering its Cartoon Network and Ben 10, they'll pull a "LotR" on us and say it wouldnt fit the series if we could play the bad guys, cause they have to lose.

And I read somewhere else you get to "absorb" aliens and can use their powers and such... so yeah... definitely Highbreed there.
Personally I don't care. There's too many continuity errors and plot holes in it for me to really care about.

Posted: Jul 26th 2009 1:09PM (Unverified) said

Bracelets for everyone I suppose.

Oh, and its probably financed by Cartoon Network, like that other cartoon thing thats pretty popular.... I forget what its called.

Posted: Jul 26th 2009 1:44PM RogueJedi86 said

It's a shame it's set during Ben 10 and not Ben 10 Alien Force, I prefer the teenaged Ben and the slightly more mature setting. Regular Ben 10 is just a bit too obviously kiddie.

Posted: Jul 26th 2009 3:40PM (Unverified) said

AWESOME! - no wait... i know im not supposed to be thinking this but... yeah.. AWESOME! - yes i am lame!

WRUP: Limited-time reunion show edition