Posted: Jul 22nd 2009 12:10PM Aganazer said

Good show as usual. Thanks.

Posted: Jul 22nd 2009 1:41PM (Unverified) said

Agreed, great show! As someone who has only recently been bitten by the Guild Wars bug, it's nice to still hear things about it.

Posted: Jul 22nd 2009 2:19PM MtthwRddl said

NEED GUILD WARS 2 INFO!

Posted: Jul 22nd 2009 2:47PM Valdur said

ArenaNet is like the Men in Black...Secrecy is thier native tongue.

Posted: Jul 22nd 2009 8:42PM (Unverified) said

Great interview, really funny! Will Ruby be on more? I liked how she and Shawn bantered.

Posted: Jul 23rd 2009 12:03AM bartillo said

loved the show as usual,

and it appears everyone is scamming atm. There has been a million threads on forums, youtube, and the mortal forums of people trying to steal accounts.

Its ridiculous, cant believe i almost fell for one.

Posted: Jul 26th 2009 7:23AM Miffy said

I hate Micro transactions because if I really like the game and want everything then I have to put more money into the game ontop of my subscription. I want to be able to get these items in game and not having to pay for them.

For example TCG in SWG has all the kool new items and I have to pay to get them........... the game has no content as it is and all the new content you have keep paying to try and get them.

It also take away from the gameplay because instead of it being a feature in the game and having to work to get something, you just put money down and you've got it.

I'm someone who needs a seamless online world with a player run economy like a SWG Pre CU. So anything you add to it has a major effect on the game and Microtransactions has a MAJOR effect on the gameplay. It's like having Veteran rewards which ruin gameplay like Anti Decay Kits.

Micro Transactions reward the rich and I want to be rewarded in game for gameplay.

In WoW you have the character customization that you have to pay extra for and it's like why couldn't you have turned it into an Image Designer profession and add GAMEPLAY instead of micro transactions.

I like Subscriptions aswel because it makes me feel a part of something and makes me feel like I own my character and have a sense of loyalty to the game. Where if it's free then I wont play it much and I wont care because it doesn't feel like I'm a part of anything.

Posted: Jul 26th 2009 12:19PM Miffy said

What puts me off Swtor is the ugly character models and their emo hair.

MMO Week in Review: WoW's rebound

Posted on Nov 23rd 2014 8:00PM

EVE Evolved: What does Thera mean for EVE?

Posted on Nov 23rd 2014 6:00PM