Posted: Jul 21st 2009 1:29PM Psychotic Storm said

Looks intresting, Beta sounds well organised.

Posted: Jul 21st 2009 2:37PM (Unverified) said

Got my beta application in with a reputably good referral as well (or so I'm told). Here's hoping I get in on the first weekend.

Posted: Jul 21st 2009 3:47PM MrGutts said

I don't see HiRezChaz or crazy hippy man Daniel in that picture!

Did you guys check out the cool break room?

Posted: Jul 21st 2009 4:44PM Zeltek said

Mr. Harris was quite a personable guy when I met him. From the few minutes we spent talking I got the feeling that he would be a great person to work with, and for. I think that this bodes well for the quality of the game. Good work environment -> Excited and happy team -> Higher level of personal investment -> Higher quality game.

Posted: Jul 21st 2009 7:37PM (Unverified) said

Heh, it's good to finally put a face to Diesel...his appearance fits his positive, pleasant personality.

Also, I'm a bit disappointed with the frosted-glass treatment of Erez (presumably upon Hi-Rez request). Just because he's older, doesn't mean he's not cool. No need for disguises: his resume and community interactions speak for themselves.

Posted: Jul 22nd 2009 2:08PM (Unverified) said

Anyone else notice the wired Xbox 360 controllers in the video? When the camera pans across the testers room, you can clearly see a small cluster of them on a small island separating two lines of tester PC's. It might be they are testing out a feature to play the game with a controller instead of just a keyboard and mouse, but that begs the question. Will this mean HR Studios is looking to port the game to the 360 at some point?

Posted: Jul 23rd 2009 10:13PM (Unverified) said

Looking forward to this even more now.

On a completely unrelated note though, you might want to contact the agency that is handling your video advertising overlays. That is unless you don't have any qualms with Evony ads on your video content.

Betawatch: April 12 - 18, 2014