Posted: Jul 12th 2009 1:38PM (Unverified) said

I'm done with this game. Chaotic Rift and Electromagnet are the two most retarded player abilities ever allowed in a multiplayer pvp based game. Even the immunity tactic won't balance these outrageous spells; as Mythic will probably make the tactic have a ridiculously long cooldown such that it will only mitigate one effect, leaving the dozen or so other knockdown, disable, disarm, silence, disorient chains to run rampant as they always have.

Posted: Jul 12th 2009 2:19PM WARXion said

hahaha, do not hate the game, hate the player ;)

@tafuub "I've tried the beta" it was one year ago... think again.

Posted: Jul 12th 2009 10:00PM (Unverified) said

@Xion You have to form complete ideas, I'm not entirely sure what you are implying that in one years time they've managed to balance the game and take all the junk out? They've managed to fill in all the stuff that should have been in the game at the start instead of attempting to make a game within a short time frame?

From what I'm reading they are screwing it up just as much as fixing it. Obvious bugs like hair color.

They made the game in the concept that everyone should be even and made everything so damn vanilla the game is retarded. You should balance the game based on group PVP not on each individual class having the chance at another class.

Most moronic concept that they could have ever done.

Posted: Jul 13th 2009 3:25AM wjowski said

The problem is that the less 'vanilla' a game is, the less pvp-friendly it is as well.

Posted: Jul 13th 2009 12:07PM (Unverified) said

Tactics are passive you moron!

Posted: Jul 12th 2009 1:52PM (Unverified) said

I probably would not play this even if it were free. I've tried the beta and even though it has a lot of unique concepts it never delivers on good gameplay.

Posted: Jul 12th 2009 2:57PM MtthwRddl said

More server merges for WAR!

Posted: Jul 12th 2009 10:46PM Crsh said

I was a strong supported of WAR earlier this year, I dug the potential of the game, but I was forced to admit it's just either going nowhere, or going at too slow a pace towards improvement.

Land of the Dead really killed it for me; I didn't mind the slew of PvE content getting thrown in, but it did piss me off to no end how they prioritized new content over game-wide bug-fixing. It's a mess right now, RvR lag on populous servers is nothing short of head-bashing insane even on a high-end PC, but hey that shouldn't be too much of a problem once players are done leaving in droves like they have been for the past several weeks.

Kill this game already, the potential is there but it'd just take too much money to right Mark Jacobs' wrongs.

Posted: Jul 13th 2009 1:36AM MrDiamondJ said

For all its faults, I still love WAR. I did just drop to a month-to-month subscription, though. I'm really looking to see what direction they'll take it. They need to fix client performance and add a meaningful endgame experience before even the diehards like me go elsewhere. I still have patience, but it's slowly thinning. If the right competing game comes along (note: not Aion), I could see myself bailing.

Posted: Jul 13th 2009 10:43AM (Unverified) said

I've got a question for the grab bag:

Q) When will you stear this game in the right direction? A year later and the same crap still is the problem: Client preformance, server stability. balanced mirrior classes, 30' melee AOE spam balance. And the bug thats been there for a year that makes loadign times longer with the more tome unlocks you have? I mean you start out with quick loads and by the time your 40 just from playign your damn game the load times get longer and longer and much much longer!
Too bad you won't get my $15 this August. Enough is enough.

Posted: Jul 13th 2009 1:19PM (Unverified) said

@DigiM4x....

They also have proc limits MORON. Check out the shield tactic for Witch Hunters and get back to me. Fool.