Posted: Jul 9th 2009 7:24PM (Unverified) said

Why do they feel a need to "reveal" classes every body all ready knows about since the game has been out in other parts of the world for awhile now : /

I know its some an attempt to get people interested in a game that is just more of the same. But these "revels" just remind me of that 3 year old standing in the middle of the super market isle jumping up and down to get attention. You know the one that if you where slightly less civilized you would hit up side of the head the big bag of flower you just picked up.

Posted: Jul 9th 2009 8:55PM DevilSei said

Well sorry if not everyone is in the beta, plays the spirit-master class, or feels like scouring the web for info on said class.

And I'd slap the parent of that 3yr old child, not the kid. Shouldn't leave a toddler alone in the middle of an isle anywhere, just begging to get taken there.

Posted: Jul 11th 2009 12:20AM (Unverified) said

Because some people still don't know about this game, and they might be interested. Granted it's not your case, nor mine, but it's not like if these articles hurt us in any way, or do they?

Posted: Jul 9th 2009 11:04PM Viiral said

you don't even need to scouring the web.. its all over the place.

Posted: Jul 10th 2009 1:42AM elocke said

• 1 heart
I agree with Deadend. Tired of hearing ANY news about Aion since it's pretty much already a live game anyway. Very easy to find info in other ways. I remember watching the videos on each class back in January, so this is like telling me to look again at Aion(which I am glad to say I will never play again).

Posted: Jul 10th 2009 8:27PM Celestian said

So why do you bother to read these articles.

If you have no intention of playing Aion... why are you even posting about ... an article about Aion.

There is nothing wrong with them detailing a class for the new market they are about to break into. You think Warhammer, LOTRO and any other "western" game is all silent about their games in Asia before it breaks out there?

Stop being a nag, if you're not interested don't read it.

Lastly, SM's are nice, but I really am curious to see what happens with them because their pets don't fly.

WoW Archivist: A Glyphmas story