Posted: Jun 30th 2009 2:20PM (Unverified) said

Very good, informative article with actual gameplay screenshots. What can I say, well done Massively : ). Looking forward to more.

Posted: Jul 22nd 2009 6:10PM (Unverified) said

NDA is lifted - I played a quite a bit all the way up to the end boss of the new raid (beat all the other new content in one night)

For the elite gamer - this game is a waste of time with each progressing update (to include the business model change) the target the elite game society and are continuously dumbing down the game.

Decent concept but with poor customer service - highly moderated forums so communication is limited within the community - and lack of content with a total ignoring of the player base make DDO:U a thumbs down in my opinion.

If you are a new player the existing player base is not easy to integrate into.

Posted: Jul 25th 2009 2:34PM (Unverified) said

Beware, Nikorr123 was banned from DDO for pretty fishy XP exploit, as well as other 280+ people to date. It allowed stunningly fast XP gain.

Since he's banned, he's trolling on MMORPG.COM and here (at least). You may expect much more trolling, since there was about 250 perma bans, and about 30 month-long bans.

So, verify it for yourself. Those people were mostly vets playing the game for years, and then got banned justly and swiftly.

Check here: http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/163/view/forums/post/2969721

Posted: Jul 25th 2009 2:37PM (Unverified) said

That's not all. Nikorr123, you didn't even play all the content. New raid was officially beaten just yesterday, for the first time, on beta:

Posted: Jul 27th 2009 6:20PM pcgneurotic said

I'm reporting live from my underpants at quarter past midnight here in Kraków, Poland, as my DDO:EU client finishes installing and updating itself. I'm excited to see how the thing flies after a considerable break from the 'full' game. My original DDO Stormreach box sits on the shelf (next to my 1st ed. AD&D books), and with it about 6 months total playing time from launch untill now.

Although I really liked the game, I just couldn't afford it all the time with my other MMO subs, so the move to F2P has me more excited than a Dark Elf at a backstreet bondage club. Let's see what we have here...

Posted: Jul 27th 2009 8:14PM pcgneurotic said

Okay, yeah, that just rocks. The UI seems much more streamlined and flexible, the controls more responsive and intuitive, and the structure of the quests and initial hub area much more player friendly. It certainly seems to have changed a lot, and in so many ways for the better - but it's been a long time since I last played so I don't know how much of it is my memory and how much the game. Even so, the whole thing certainly feels much more polished and smooth now. I like it. Big time.

Posted: Aug 3rd 2009 4:36PM (Unverified) said

That is pretty harsh harassment and very untrue. Feel free to look me up on Ghallanda anytime until my subscription runs out.

Your fanboi fanaticism is amazing.

Posted: Aug 3rd 2009 4:39PM (Unverified) said

And just to correct you on another point:

Sarr said on 2:37PM 7-25-2009

That's not all. Nikorr123, you didn't even play all the content.

If you had the reading comprehension of a monkey you would have seen that I only played to the boss on the new raid, the next group that went in beat it.

Screen shots are still up in the beta forums.

The more I see your posts, the more I have to wonder if you have any grasp of what is going on around you.