Posted: Jun 29th 2009 3:35PM organiclockwork said

Found out about this the other day. I cried a little on the inside.

Posted: Jun 29th 2009 3:42PM DevilSei said

Hey, least it just means a delay in getting a chance into beta, instead of a delay in the beta... :P

Posted: Jun 29th 2009 4:03PM TheJackman said

• 1 heart
Just a other pvp game for the grapics freaks......

Posted: Jun 29th 2009 4:10PM (Unverified) said

as a PvE player myself, I'm still very excited by some of the ideas they have for PvE. I will be picking up the game, and hopefully not getting too upset when I get killed and all my stuff is taken >.>

Posted: Jun 29th 2009 6:16PM nomoredroids said

I think you'll be surprised how used to it you get, and how elated you become when you kill your first player and take their stuff. In game, there's nothing like it and I'm a PvE guy, too. :) Having your stuff taken really isn't that big of a blow as long as you've got spares (ALWAYS HAVE SPARES).

Posted: Jun 29th 2009 5:58PM (Unverified) said

Very interested in this game, but I'm not going to throw cash at some developer's personal store. If I pre-order anything it will be at a reputable major retailer.

Posted: Jun 30th 2009 10:59AM (Unverified) said

• 1 heart
Doesn't surprise me at all. They've done nothing but delay this game over and over and over and over. All reports from the internal beta say the game hardly runs, and they just delayed it half a year, and are trying to squeeze money out of people with these pay to play betas (literally). It's sad that people buy into this even after Age of Conan.

Posted: Jun 30th 2009 12:43PM (Unverified) said

But Age of Conan isn't actually a bad game, at least now it isn't. Probably was crap at launch but great little playing experience now.

Maybe sometimes it's worth risking a little faith, but don't know about this particular game.

Make My MMO: November 16 - 22, 2014