Posted: Jun 27th 2009 4:58PM (Unverified) said

The SWG Chronicles sounds interesting.....it seems that SOE gets that it's main audience is Role Players now and really wants to code for them.

Posted: Jun 27th 2009 6:34PM CCon99 said

SWG Chronicles does sound interesting, but Star Wars Zombies? WTF? I find it hard to believe Lucas gave the okay to add zombies to his universe.

Posted: Jun 27th 2009 6:49PM Morde said

And nothing for Vanguard, whoo.

Posted: Jun 27th 2009 6:49PM (Unverified) said

I used to love SWG back in the day... before the "NGE"... I was hoping maybe the big announcement would be that they were reverting back to the old combat system. Guess I got my hopes up for nothing :(

Posted: Jun 27th 2009 7:45PM (Unverified) said

Weren't there zombies in the Star Wars book Galaxy of Fear: City of the Dead?

Posted: Jun 27th 2009 10:03PM (Unverified) said

so their "big announcement" was that they are putting in a "new" system of players being able to write their own content? i wonder where they could have gotten an idea like that.

and zombies? i think it's safe to say that they not only have jumped the shark, but they did it through a flaming hoop in a pink tutu to the music stylings of Foghat's "slow ride".

Posted: Jun 27th 2009 11:06PM Lateris said

Um...horror for SWG? Not my cup of tea mate. You sir are in the wrong IP.

Posted: Jun 28th 2009 12:34AM (Unverified) said

Zombies and vampires are all the rage right now when it comes to mainstream pop culture. L4D, Twilight, etc.

Posted: Jun 28th 2009 1:02AM ultimateq said

Don't forget World at War.

Posted: Jun 28th 2009 12:52PM Triskelion said

Someone at Sony should come along and give Smedley the old Mark Jacobs treatment, this guy has long outlived his usefulness. Remember, Brad McQuaid was considered the "smart" one amongst that original group at Verant, and how Smedley has managed to avoid not running into a wall while carrying scissors and offing himself is beyond me. If brains were dynamite Smedley couldn't blow up an ants ass. Mediocre, mediocre and mediocre, that is how I describe Smedley and his band of fools.

WRUP: Expanshapaign is too a word

Posted on Dec 20th 2014 10:00AM