Posted: Jun 23rd 2009 12:15PM (Unverified) said

September? I can deal with that- cold season times 4tw

Posted: Jun 23rd 2009 3:01PM Wraibot said

"Seeing as all three of these games aren't really very similar, their close proximity probably isn't too much of a big deal."

maybe not for you... Aion and CO are the 2 big ones on my watch... still don't know which one to go with, and now that they're both being released in the same month, I'm gonna have one hell of a time trying to choose which one to go with... then there's that little spot in my heart for city building games... the first game I ever bought was Sim City, back when i was a wee little boy... and have purchased every Sim City title since and have loved all of them, with the exception of Societies, because it wasn't actually a Sim City game...

So for me, all three of these games coming out in the same month are a HUGE deal... I can't exactly afford to buy 3 brand new games and pay for the subscriptions on top of it... *sigh* what to do, what to do, what to do...

Posted: Jun 23rd 2009 4:54PM (Unverified) said

Some of the team from L2-NA has reportedly set up shop to support Aion. Fair warning to those thinking about taking the plunge into yet another NCsoft title:

Ten pages of why NCsoft should stop exporting games to the NA/EU markets unless they feel like actually supporting them. Don't get me wrong, they make fantastic games that are visually stunning and I am stll have fun playing Lineage 2...when I can find a location that isn't overrun with automated farming groups.

Posted: Jun 23rd 2009 5:18PM Cendres said

There's every reason not to believe Amazon dates; it's ALWAYS an estimate on their part. Same with every other online retail, if there's no official release on the game's official site no date given anywhere else matters.

Posted: Jun 23rd 2009 7:34PM (Unverified) said

i work at ebgames. the date (was) 1 september. when we see the number (1) in a release date we know thats its rare case and that its a (floating) date. as for diablo and starcraft 2 lol. each of them being 12/31

lol