We just received the official word from NC West and can confirm that the North American NDA has dropped
. This is great news for the 5% of testers who exhibited enough self-control to uphold the NDA, while the other 95% spoke freely as if it didn't exist at all. Some bloggers even took the loophole approach and downloaded the Chinese client so they could share their early impressions
without breaking the NDA.
We can expect to see all sorts of new goodies release now that the NDA is no more. One such tool is called the Aion Armory
, which is a database project partnership between AionSource
. Anyone familiar with WARDB
will find themselves quite at home on this site. AionSource also opened a new free guide subforum
you may want to check out before participating in the Asmodian beta event taking place this weekend.
An early September release
is looking more and more likely every day.