Posted: Jun 12th 2009 6:04PM (Unverified) said

In before the obvious WAR hate...

Posted: Jun 12th 2009 8:12PM CCon99 said

I think WAR gets so much hate because it let down so many people who followed and defended it for 2-3 years before it finally launched. A lot were also hoping for a superior RvR experience compared to DAoC's, but WAR's RvR was a big step backward in a lot of those areas.

It might be struggling to keep its numbers from falling further, but they are at least trying their best by adding content like LotD (though I could do without the massive class changes they do all the time instead of doing small changes to see how that effects the game world).

Posted: Jun 12th 2009 7:38PM ultimateq said

No WAR hate here. But I did want to state how surprised I am at the obvious LACK of comments about this.

Posted: Jun 12th 2009 10:36PM Boruk said

WAr is a fun game at low levels. I just couldn't get past how much instancing there is ain a game that is all about supposedly having a huge world at war...

that and the crafting was bleh...so yes very fun at low levels but lacking later on..

Lotro so fits my play style anyways...

Posted: Jun 13th 2009 1:24PM (Unverified) said

I can't wait for this patch to release!!

I was a beta tester for this game and didn't play much, cause i was playing other games with some friends. Now that we got burnt out of the others, i have decided to give a serious try to WAR and i'm enjoying it a lot!!
Personally, i love desert zones in MMOs, i really feel this is going to be a great RvR area to have fun.

Posted: Jun 13th 2009 6:35PM (Unverified) said

Yea...Ive played Tomb Kings on the test server and well...I wont be reuping my sub any time soon...WAR was fun up to T4, server lag and RvR issues are quite lacking. Looking forward to Star Wars now.

Posted: Jun 13th 2009 9:26PM MrDiamondJ said

I can't wait for this. I'm really interested to see what the new dungeons are like.

Make My MMO: December 14 - 20, 2014