Posted: Jun 8th 2009 10:37AM elocke said

Every time I hear more info on this new gem, I get even more intrigued and excited. I for one love fantasy and could care less if "its been done" over and over. Sure I like Sci Fi too, but I think people are clamoring constantly for something new and different and yet they are never satisfied. Maybe what they are looking for isn't contained in a video game :O But that is a topic for another discussion.

Posted: Jun 8th 2009 10:55AM Valentina said

It's definitely a promising game, I love fantasy, and I do agree that the market is over-saturated with fantasy MMORPG's, but I can see a game like this succeeding. In the end I don't particularly care what theme/setting a game uses as long as it actually lives up to what they say, and is a great game.

Posted: Jun 8th 2009 11:08AM Thac0 said

Well I'm pretty much sick to death of Fantasy MMOs but this one look original enough to make me excited and the eye candy looks excellent. I'll be eagerly awaiting my beta invite ;)

Posted: Jun 8th 2009 1:47PM Valdur said

Well,I love Fantasy MMOs and this game looks very promising.I keep my fingers crossed :)

Posted: Jun 8th 2009 1:59PM organiclockwork said

I'm not certain how I feel about the being able to be any class at any time bit. I mean, does that mean you can go and level as a Rogue or Mage, but then switch to a Priest or Warrior and be the same level as before, without ever having to touch them?

At any rate, the game does seem pretty exciting. I'll have an eye on it.

Posted: Jun 8th 2009 2:00PM Krystalle Voecks said

While that mechanic wasn't fully explained insofar as to how it works, I suspect it is similar to the Jobs mechanic in FFXI or class mechanic in RoM - you have to switch to it to level it. The character they were using was like 10 WAR/7 ROG/1 CLR/1 MAG, as memory serves.

Posted: Jun 8th 2009 6:35PM Tom in VA said

I will keep am eye on this one; it certainly sounds interesting.

But if it is not solo-friendly (with a multiplayer option, of course) from start to finish (like Guild Wars), I will be considerably less enthusiastic.

I keep waiting for someone to make an updated, Guild Wars-style online game. I don't care if it's sci-fi, fantasy, or punk-western. Just allow henchmen/heroes (or some other mechanic) to allow players to ... ummm ... keep playing when other players are not around or available.

One Shots: The sacred bosom dance