Posted: Jun 8th 2009 3:07PM Halldorr said

I was extremely impressed with this game when I gave it a shot. Sure it's A LOT like WoW but they add stuff so quickly, I have a hard time wondering why anyone (myself included) pays to pay WoW when RoM is out there.

Posted: Jun 8th 2009 3:26PM TheJackman said

• 1 heart
You pay to play WoW like:

1. Unlike RoM your friends are playing it still.
2. You still not give up on the never ending end game grind....
3. You running a guild or you just start playing it and still having fun.
4. You are in a guild and hope to get that raid slot one day...
5. You have a lot of money and want to support WoW and Blizzard.
6. You are a kid or Casual player and like to make 100s of alts!
7. Your PC/Mac can not run anything else....
8. You stick with what you known and fear changes.
9. Your playing a Ret Paladin and you having fun in pvp and pve.
10. You put your trust in Funcom or that WAR people and end up paying for AoC/WAR and got burned out on this games within your first month and you will never never be able to try a other mmo again! (that does not come with free tryout).

Posted: Jun 8th 2009 10:53PM (Unverified) said

Learn English, your post was horrendous. The first sentence didn’t even make sense. Let alone what followed.

Posted: Jun 8th 2009 3:31PM Aganazer said

They are updating the water again?! I would have sworn they updated the way water looks right after release.

It is a good game. I wish they would update some of their current graphics and animations. Its a little too generic feeling right now. My friend actually quit playing because he couldn't tolerate the run animation.

I'll have to dust off my old battle chicken mount when this update comes out.

Posted: Jun 8th 2009 5:07PM (Unverified) said

Yeah, I've been playing RoM since day 1 of Open Beta(2 months+), and I still enjoy it. It's the MMO I play the most right now.

The E3 announcement said they are using a new graphics engine on terrain textures, buildings, and other graphical content to make the new areas as well as go over some old areas.

Posted: Jun 8th 2009 11:59PM hami83 said

Mac support please.... I still don't understand why people don't make MMOs for macs.. I mean, WoW does, and I'm sure that was a huge boost to their numbers.

Posted: Jun 19th 2009 10:44PM (Unverified) said

I think gathering is more of a concern on the forums than incidental sounds. Either one click gathering or one click gathering every five or ten minutes, is whats desired first, rather than new sound effects.