Posted: Jun 5th 2009 2:26PM archipelagos said

Extremely addictive game. Aside from some poor localisation issues I was very impressed by it. Roll on release.

Posted: Jun 5th 2009 2:59PM (Unverified) said

Fun game the only problem I have is configuring a comfortable key layout. I definitely see myself playing this game as a side game though I doubt it will be my main.

Posted: Jun 5th 2009 3:46PM TheJackman said

looks fun, if its get out of beta I will give it a try!

Posted: Jun 5th 2009 4:55PM (Unverified) said

I have it all installed and ready, never found a moment wherein I could log into the server. Still excited though ^^

Posted: Jun 5th 2009 5:26PM Its Utakata stupid said

Chibi WoW? O.o

Posted: Jun 5th 2009 5:56PM (Unverified) said

I'm totally sucked in by this game. I have all 3 versions of the game installed (the IAH version is now in open beta, and NOT IP blocked) and just love to play it.

Very addicting little game. The action is intense and satisfying. And graphically, it's quite nice as well. Tons of people playing is also a major plus.

Posted: Jun 5th 2009 8:37PM (Unverified) said

It's a very cute little game with a surprising amount of polish and depth.

Posted: Jun 5th 2009 10:23PM (Unverified) said

I found myself not wanting to play, But will all the mmo's in a stall at the moment, and myself having nothing to do, I decided to give it a try.

The download was too bad, not all too big, installation went smooth, and when I went on to playing, well, that's another story.

I first logged in, made a character, and thought, "Wow, this is kinda kids like." Not that I mind kids like, i enjoyed Free Realms, I went on to do the tutorial, and when i was finished playing the game, I clearly remember i was very tired on a wee friday morning.

Staying up all night to play a game that i just got is a sign of goodness. I firmly enjoyed playing as a Mage. The other classes were interesting as well, however, I'm always a mage in most mmo's I play.

The Daily Grind: Do you prize MMO stability?

Posted on Jul 30th 2014 8:00AM