Posted: Jun 4th 2009 9:49PM Octahedron said

Hopefully the cover system will make it to other classes, particularly the trooper. It could make combat more strategic, and standing in the open for plasma fire just doesn't make much sense ;)

Posted: Jun 4th 2009 10:33PM TheJackman said

I want this mmo but I want to see much more before I am sure....

Posted: Jun 4th 2009 10:35PM (Unverified) said

I seriously hope it doesnt take too long to come out..

Posted: Jun 5th 2009 1:31AM Anatidae said

Just add a good 6 months to any release date they eventually announce.

Posted: Jun 5th 2009 1:00AM ultimateq said

Wasn't really hyped about this game. I'm not much of a Star Wars person, though that was pretty awesome, and I'm a little more interested in seeing the actual gameplay.

Posted: Jun 5th 2009 3:50AM spamero said

where is ze gameplay? seriously... couldn't care less for CGI

Posted: Jun 5th 2009 4:55AM (Unverified) said

I am very much looking forward to this game, however I am rather worried that it will become too much like a single player rpg that you need to pay monthly for.

Storyline and narrative focus is fantastic yes, but please don't forget all the other things that make an MMORPG "massive". It's that we subscribe for after all.

Posted: Jun 5th 2009 5:11AM Dread said

Why do I watch that nice video and immediately think : 'Hmmm....massive Sith overpopulation anyone' ??

You'd think developers would learn NOT to overhype and make one side look so cool and awesome and make the otherside just targets.

You'd think....wouldn't you?

Posted: Jun 6th 2009 11:31AM (Unverified) said

Study the Bounty Hunter, it will totally own the jedi scum :p

Posted: Jun 5th 2009 6:35AM (Unverified) said

Wow, the trailers, fan art and just about everything we've seen about this game is simply amazing. Now, I wonder if the actual game is any good!!!

Posted: Jun 5th 2009 7:39AM MrGutts said

They just need to make a full length movie of just what we saw and it would make millions..

Posted: Jun 5th 2009 7:50AM (Unverified) said

I wish they would stop (attempt) making MMORPGs based on hard set IP. Theres no way to make a solid balance between Fanboys who will play it simply for the star wars "flavor text" and the actual "mmo players" who want a challenge and eventually need new content.

IMHO

Posted: Jun 5th 2009 10:53AM (Unverified) said

"U see it with DnD online, With SWG, With MXO (which is now canceling because all the serious gamers were driven out by fanboys) and with LoTRO. Devs want to put in new content, but fanboys raise server havoc about it not being "in with the original lore". This Game, Although it looks amazing, will sell , and then steadily lose ppl."

Apparently those gamers weren't that "serious" if they let a bunch of fanboys run them off.

Posted: Jun 5th 2009 11:10PM (Unverified) said

@Dread

indeed...but wasn't it what Lucas did with the movies, expecially the prequels? Hell every Jedi went down like a tool, even Yoda

Posted: Jun 7th 2009 9:54PM (Unverified) said

I hope they make their classes relatively fluid in how they perform. I hope that someone who picks, say, Jedi, they can play a melee fighter-class, a ranged caster-type class with Force powers, or a healer using the Force.

Posted: Jun 9th 2009 11:05AM (Unverified) said

• 1 heart
I'm amazed at how empty and unexciting this feels, despite the flashy lights and explosions.

Posted: Jun 16th 2009 12:09PM (Unverified) said

I believe that sticking to the lore as much as possible is what make an MMO diferent from another, their core and spirit.

I am not against inovation, but seriously like LOTRO wouldt be LOTR if the devs would start to spawn odd content that would degradate the virtual world and lore its built uppon.

We already have enough clones as it is. If someone is looking after WOW features, they should play WOW, not other games and try to make it WOW like (as much as they naturally are...)

Why I Play: ArcheAge