Posted: Jun 4th 2009 6:05PM (Unverified) said

• 1 heart
And yet ANOTHER shallow Asian grindfest that looks exactly the same as all the others.

DOES IT EVER END?

Posted: Jun 4th 2009 6:39PM (Unverified) said

Why do they keep making these games?! BAH! I wish Massively would stop covering them. Or at most there should be one article a week (month?) called YAAG (Yet Another Asian Grinder) that informs us of the 50,000 new item-shop crap fests these people keep churning out. That way we just have one post a week to ignore instead of 15 a day.

And yes, Runes of Magic belongs in that category.

Posted: Jun 4th 2009 8:24PM (Unverified) said

What do you mean, "these people"?

Posted: Jun 4th 2009 6:50PM TheJackman said

• 1 heart
Asian Grinders MASSIVELY STOP cover this junk!!

Posted: Jun 4th 2009 6:51PM TheJackman said

This game give mmo a bad name!

Posted: Jun 4th 2009 9:00PM SkuzBukit said

The problem with Korea is it is super-saturated with MMO's, these are short-lived, badly developed post release with next to zero customer service trash games that serve no other purpose than to make a few bucks as fast as they can from their item shops before the game's flaws, similarity to every other Korean MMO, & blandness finally kick in & wreck the player experience & they head off for the next piece of crap coming off the Korean MMO conveyor belt of crap.

I'm not usually one to discriminate against an entire group of people but I make the exception here de to the sheer volume, unless Korea can stop producing such junk & take the time to invest in a long-termism quality-led game design not reliant on churning out grab-the-cash-fast games with no future they are only going to make people sick of their product.

They have the talent, they have the artists, they have the coders, but they need to ratify what they produce & they really need to learn that centuries old adage of "quality is better than quantity".

Posted: Jun 4th 2009 9:04PM SkuzBukit said

And I need to not post when drunk, this is Chinese not Korean, & RoM was Taiwanese & doesn't play as badly as the bulk of the junk MMO's from the east, probably as the lead devs lived in the states for a long time.

Posted: Jun 5th 2009 3:47AM (Unverified) said

Maybe you don't need this kind of information but we do here in Asia. Not all of us here can play Pay to Play triple A MMO games. So if you have enough dough then just maybe, you guys can pay for my sub and for the rest of my friends?.... I think so. So why do you still keep commenting on F2P where its the only way for us to play an MMO.

Start talking if you will sub my account, otherwise if the above post don't have anything to say then stfu and piss off.

That's why its called Massively, its for everybody. Not only for people who got what it takes to have an mmo subscription base game.

Posted: Jun 18th 2009 3:10AM (Unverified) said

• 1 heart
Digest, you make absolutely zero sense, here's an example using the logic you used.

Person A: "What's your stance on Gay Marriage"
Person B: "Give me and all my friends $800, and then I might give you a half-assed answer."

Then Person A continues to gouge out Person B's eyeballs, skull-screw him, then knife his intestines out and strangle him to death with them. The cops come and ask him

Cops: "Why'd you kill him?"
Person A: "He played Korean MMO's, was a total douche, and used completely invalid logic."
Cops: "Ah, alright, have a good day sir, and watch out, we have sources that tell us there's some 11-year-old-sims-playing-tweens-who-claim-they're-gamers around these parts!"
Person A: "God help us all."

And that's my perfect world :D

Oh, and back to the point! Lurn2Logic!

Posted: Jun 5th 2009 4:56PM Mr A said

Another Asian-themed MMORPG full of Super Happy Flashies. Joy.

Posted: Jun 19th 2009 2:03AM (Unverified) said

Logic?

Then it would be easy for you to understand the stars beneath my post compaired to yours. You know?

Why I Play: ArcheAge