Posted: Jun 4th 2009 6:05PM (Unverified) said

Cool, another shallow Asian grindfest that looks exactly the same as all the others.

Thanks, Asia.

Posted: Jun 4th 2009 8:20PM (Unverified) said

And World of Warcraft, Warhammer Online and Lord of the Rings online don't look the same?

People need to stop judging a book by it's cover

Posted: Jun 4th 2009 8:58PM (Unverified) said

I don't really care about the aesthetics. If you like that look, that's fine. The point is these games are all style and no substance. There's nothing to do in these games but kill mobs over and over until you reach max level, at which point you either have to PvP or SOMETIMES they have "raids" that are so poorly designed that you'll rip your hair out trying to complete them. The lore is an afterthought at best and there are no quests other than fedex and kill x.

Not to mention, they are buggy and poorly localized.

Posted: Jun 4th 2009 8:31PM (Unverified) said

I'm judging it by the fact that EVERY MMO released by an Asian company in the last decade has been an utterly tedious, shallow grindfest. Until you show me evidence to the contrary, that is simply reality.

Posted: Jun 4th 2009 9:11PM Wensbane said

With the OBVIOUS exception of FFXI, still one of the best MMORPGs available...

Posted: Jun 5th 2009 3:48AM (Unverified) said

Maybe you don't need this kind of information but we do here in Asia. Not all of us here can play Pay to Play triple A MMO games. So if you have enough dough then just maybe, you guys can pay for my sub and for the rest of my friends?.... I think so. So why do you still keep commenting on F2P where its the only way for us to play an MMO.

Start talking if you will sub my account, otherwise if the above post don't have anything to say then stfu and piss off.

That's why its called Massively, its for everybody. Not only for people who got what it takes to have an mmo subscription base game.