Posted: Jun 3rd 2009 7:44PM (Unverified) said

Global agenda still going strong, great to see the new info being released and some press coming out. This "device points" system seems to run back to a system similar to planetside, where leveling allows you to widen your skills, making you more versitile, instead of constantly raising to the point where you dominate anyone low level. Can't wait to see more, thanks for the interview! GAMC

Posted: Jun 3rd 2009 7:57PM MasterYi said

This game is definitely going to be a winner and E3 is hopefully where the hype will start building. All the fun of a great shooter with the depth and community of an MMO is all I can ask for, the wait is killing me. Mission Control is my favourite source of info http://www.globalagendamc.com/

See you guys in beta hopefully
Token

GAMC

Posted: Jun 6th 2009 12:55AM (Unverified) said

I really believe this will be the game to fill in the sore gap that Tabula Rasa left in us with and will actually succeed. It was a shame the downfall TR had because of how they handle their beta, but hopeful will Hi-Rez Studios will learn from these other companies' mistakes and will make a finish product and not give into their community's anticipation. I also really look forward to the fact that GA will be mostly a player driven game that focuses on combat and competition and hopefully will help pave the wave for future Sc-Fi MMOs like how TR was suppose to.

GAMC

Posted: Jun 12th 2009 12:33PM (Unverified) said

So far Global Agenda looks to be a very interesting and promising game. The indie studio Hi-Rez is doing a great job so far ad I can't wait to see their amazing combination of MMO and FPS aspects.

Nearing the end of June Hi-Rez will begin their Closed Beta, so I suggest you hustle on over to www.globalagendagame.com and get in on this while the gettin's good!

GAMC!

Posted: Jun 12th 2009 2:58PM (Unverified) said

Global Agenda's looking awesome=)

When I first saw footage and such of it, immediately thought "Wow this is polished and fluid, who's making this?" I learned it's a relatively indie studio that's almost local to me. This could be what we need:P I'm definitely planning on making a play-test if possible, this game looks like it is going to be amazing.

GAMC

Posted: Jun 16th 2009 9:40PM (Unverified) said

From everything i have heard about this game it will be one of the great mmos on the market. From what I have seen Global agenda will incorperate the fun of both MMO and FPS. I have seen a fair bit of team wrok in the game play trailers, and i cat wait to see if Global agenda is better than the hype!

GMAC

MMO Week in Review: WoW's rebound

Posted on Nov 23rd 2014 8:00PM

EVE Evolved: What does Thera mean for EVE?

Posted on Nov 23rd 2014 6:00PM