Posted: Jun 3rd 2009 6:26PM (Unverified) said

By the time this comes out, I suspect TF2 will have so many unlocks, it will be more of an MMO than this mmo...which could be an issue for it :P

Posted: Jun 3rd 2009 8:00PM (Unverified) said

I agree with Tyranor's sentiment. What differentiates Global Agenda from COD4 or Team Fortress 2? To be more precise, where is the persistence in Global Agenda that goes beyond these genre staples? The core mechanics could be excellent but no one will buy into this on a recurring basis when they can get a game with a similar experience with no monthly charge.

Posted: Jun 4th 2009 12:59AM (Unverified) said

You guys should rather compare it with PlanetSide, which lives a long life and is great fun to play, even today.

Posted: Jun 8th 2009 3:47AM (Unverified) said

Character creation and progression is what separates GA from COD4 and TF2.

Definitely looking forward to GA since they appear to be doing a lot of things right that others failed to do. Monthly fee wouldn't stop me from playing since I've played many of those free games out there and they just gave me more than $15 a month worth of misery and time wasted.

GMAC.

Posted: Jun 8th 2009 4:14AM (Unverified) said

(blah no edit buttons)

Also, I would honestly be neutrally surprised if they threw in a free roaming world right now. Much of the game is taking control of key objectives and points and with warps and teleports and stuff. Who drives anymore when you can just teleport? Lawl. Still, if between now and when I play the game myself, they suddenly pull out a free roaming world along with the game as it is now, expect a long "wooooaaaahhhh..." from me.

Anyway, I played Planetside and even 10six back in the day. This game is giving me a good feeling so far. The whole game, and not just the cloaking ninja recon stuff that made my pants tighter in seconds.

GAMC

Posted: Jun 9th 2009 12:04PM (Unverified) said

It's definitely enticing, but with only 4 classes and no vehicles, i'm not getting the full PlanetSide vibe. I'll definitely try for the beta and give it a shot.

Posted: Jun 16th 2009 11:38PM (Unverified) said

GA is the best looking MMO I have ever layed eyes on, and looks like it has a solid pvp/pve system. I hope the AVA system is not as fail as WAR RVR, nah it will be better =)

GAMC